10. A Fangirl?

"

"... Why are you so obsessed with me? ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

I took out the schedule slip out of my pocket and checked:

1. Homeroom - Hatake

2. AP Literature - Umino

3. World History - Sarutobi

4. Alchemy - Yuhi

5.  AP Calculus - Hatake

6. P.E. - Guy

7. AP Statistics - Shiranui

8. AP Physics - Mitarashi

 We entered the class to find a few students already seated in there and took our seats in the second last row of the middle column. Kiba sat next to me when the bell rang and the other students started piling in.

"Ino!" I called for her when she entered the room with Hinata, Sasuke and the jerk and motioned her to sit in front of me.

Neji and Sasuke followed her and stopped behind me as they took a seat in the back. I took a quick peek, turning back to find him sitting with his arms crossed over his chest, looking over the window and whistling.

"Why are you sitting here?" I asked, annoyed.

"Why? Am I not allowed to sit here?" he asked.

"No"

"And what are you gonna do about it?" he smirked, leaning forward with his face just a few inches away from mine. My heart skipped a beat at this sudden move and I could do nothing but watch him wide-eyed as I felt paralyzed. He was so close that I felt his breath on my lips- 

"You nasty little Panda." he continued.

Wait. What?

"Why, you-" I was ready to throw hands when someone cleared their throat behind me.

"Ahem. Attention! Everyone. This is Kakashi Hatake and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year." a silver haired tall man spoke while he wrote his name on the blackboard. 

He was covering his face with a cloth mask attached to his undershirt. Even with less than half his face on display, he was so fucking hot.

"And I'll also be teaching regular and AP Calculus." He even got Ino drooling.

"I wish I had taken Calculus." she said turning around.

"Aww Ino. Aren't you the poor single soul, drooling over our sensei now." Kiba mocked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're a fine one to talk, Kiba." Ino gave a big hmph.

"You'll find someone soon, Ino. I can feel it." I grinned as I patted her shoulder.

"And what about you? Tenten." Kiba elbowed me, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and caught a group of girls, especially that black-haired one eying me from the corner as if she was gonna rip me apart any moment now. 

If only looks could kill.

"Whatever's the matter with them?" I muttered and looked away.

NEJI's POV:

Well, I didn't mean to get that close to her. I just wanted to tease her a little. And now I couldn't stop thinking about her lips which parted a little when I closed in on her. They were so beautiful and plump, how can one resist their touch.

What the hell Hyuga??? You can't possibly be falling for her. No fucking way!.... Now get your shit together!!

I shook my head and snapped out of the thoughts.

"You alright?" Sasuke asked.

"Y-yeah sure. I'm alright." I rushed to answer.

"Woah! Fine." he said with his hands mid air.

The teacher was still going on with that boring introduction but I couldn't care less. I looked at the girl in front of me as she let loose an unrestrained and blissful laugh. She looked so cute- 

Noooo! Not again. I must really do something about it quick. I've got to avoid her.

"That's it. I have no other announcements to make. Off you go for your respective classes." Mr. Hatake dismissed the class and walked out.

I started getting up quickly to get out before Tenten gets a chance to approach me. But before I could take another step-

"Neji." I turned around to see a very vexed Tenten. "Mind repeating those words again?" she asked giving an angry smile. I ignored her and turned around to leave.

"Hey! Why are you ignoring me now?" she asked following me to the door.

"What's the matter with you Tenten? Why are you so obsessed with me?" I shouted. I was genuinely angry at this point.

"Obsessed?-" her face dropped as I raised my voice.

"Stop fucking tailing me around. Are you another one of my fangirls? Cause if you are then you're so pathetic!"

"Fangirl? What the fuck are you talking-"

"Hey Hyuga! You need to calm down." Kiba stepped in raising his finger at me.

"Oh yeah? Why do you care huh?... You like her or something? Kiba." I asked as I moved nearer to him, "I've been watching you get all touchy touchy with her since I got here."

I knew Kiba lost it at that point.

👀 Don't forget to vote <3