5. Making New Friends

"

"... She's very beautiful, indeed ... "

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・*

The room was quite acceptable and decent. The girl in front me had a huge suitcase lying open in between the two beds with stuff scattered all over the floor.

She was startled by the creaking door when I opened it. She jumped out of her bed as soon as she saw me and put on her prettiest smile. 

"Hiii. My name's Ino. So you must be my roommate then?" she asked.

"Yes. Nice to meet you Ino. Call me Tenten." I introduced myself in the friendliest way possible.

 I'm starting to quite like this girl. She appears bold and confident and to mention that she's very pretty and trendy. She looks like the type of girl who loves to dress up and go clubbing.

My eyes fell upon the mess lying all over the place and Ino followed my sight. "Oh! I wasn't able to find my shampoo bottle and my hair can't stand anything else except the one I use. It's pretty important you know" she let out an awkward laugh, "But, I found it."

Seeing how things were, she must have just arrived too. She, probably, went back home this summer break.

"That's alright, I'll help you clean it up." I offered.

We cleaned our room and customized the most of it the way we wanted and then headed for lunch.

"You will meet most of my friends there. I'm sure you'll have fun." Ino said as we walked down the corridor of our dormitory.

The cafeteria was full of students and was huge. We took our meals and headed to this medium-sized, almost completely occupied table full of those friends Ino was talking about.

"Oh hey Ino! How you doing? And who's this with you?" A cheerful blonde young man spoke while wearing his widest grin and squeezing his ocean blue eyes first and then looking in my direction curiously.

His energy was too much for me to handle. But he appeared very friendly. He had these whiskers like markings on his cheek which made him look unique.

"This is Tenten, everyone and she's my roommate." Ino introduced me to this huge audience in front of me, "And Tenten, this is Naruto." she pointed towards the blonde guy.

"Hello Tenten. Nice to meet you. I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to become the President (real world hokage lol :p). Believe it!" he spoke ever so determinedly.

"Haha sure. I believe you. We really need cheerful and youthful presidents like you." I said.

"Did anyone talk about youth, here?" A boy with a bowl cut and the bushiest eyebrows I've ever seen came out of nowhere on the mention of youth. 

"This is Rock Lee." Ino told me, "He's really good at martial arts."

"Oh is he? I must definitely make him train me then." I said giggling.

"Hey! What are you two talking in between yourselves. Ino? Wouldn't you introduce the rest of us to Tenten?" a pink haired girl from the bunch spoke.

"I'm coming to it Billboard Brow. Be patient." the look on her face told me that Ino has angered this young lady and now they were fighting and bickering.

"What did you say to me Ino-pig. CHAAAAAAA!!"

"You called me that again?! When will you stop Forehead!!!"

I took an empty seat beside a raven haired girl radiating a sweet aura. Those eyes. I've seen them somewhere. Can't remember where I saw them.

"Hey Tenten, as Ino is now busy with Sakura, let me introduce the rest of us." Naruto said loud enough to make me snap out of my thoughts.

"This is Hinata." he pointed towards the girl I was sitting next to, "She is very sweet and beautiful, don't you think?" I looked over my shoulder to see a very red Hinata. She was blushing so hard I thought she'd pass out.

"Oh I'll give you that. She's very beautiful, indeed. Nice to meet you Hinata." I said looking at her blushing face.

"Th-thank you, Tenten. You're really pretty too." Oh my god this girl has the sweetest and purest soul ever.

"And this is Sakura. She and Hinata are roommates" Naruto said indicating the pink haired who was still busy fighting with Ino.

"And these are Sasuke and Shikamaru", Naruto pointed at two impassive figures.

Sasuke and Shikamaru appeared the least interested as the former only managed to say " Hn" and the latter was sleeping. 

And someone please tell this Sasuke guy about how weird his hairstyle looks. Like a Duck's butt. And Shikamaru? He looks like a walking pineapple. 

What's with guys and their weird hairstyles. I can never understand.

"It's so nice to meet all of you!" I said.

We all ate our lunch and talked about loads of stuff. Hinata was filling me in about the teachers and how they are. Sakura and Ino can't wait to go shopping with me. All Naruto did was mess around with Sasuke and steal a few glances at Hinata and throw some questions at me here and there. Shikamaru didn't bother as long as he got his peaceful sleep.

"There were two more idiots, I wanted you to meet. But I wonder where they are." Ino said as we entered our room. I was so tired that I went straight to bed and took a short nap.

♡ ♡ ♡

It was 5 p.m. when I woke up to hear a tapping on the window and soon it became a pitter-patter. A summer rain was now softly pouring down and was finally set free from the clouds I saw earlier this morning.

It felt like it was an invitation for me to go out and feel it's touch. I looked down my window seeing the puddles form in the wet grassy field below and I just felt like letting go of my mature self and jump in those small puddles like a kid.

"Hey Ino! It's raining. Wanna go out and get wet?" I asked Ino. She looked out the window and I knew what she was thinking. Omg Tenten, I really want to but my hair...

"Omg Tenten, I really want to- but my hair... I don't wanna ruin them."

Woah Tenten, you're such a psychic.

"Hey come on! You don't get a shower like this everyday. Stop worrying about silly things. It'd be fun!" I said expectantly to which she agreed.

We made our way out and I soon felt the droplets fall on my skin, cooling the heat of tiredness of my body. The grass sogged below my bare feet as we left our shoes near a tree.

It was the best feeling in the world.