6. Feeling Warm

"

"... I want you to pay me with something else ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

KIBA'S POV:

I sat down in the canteen with Naruto as I missed my lunch due to my basketball training. Naruto accompanied me as he said he has nothing to do and all Shikamaru and Sasuke do is play chess and video games and bore him to hell.

It started raining after quite a while. The rain filled in the clouds was threatening to drop loose any moment now and so it did. 

The sound of rain pattering on the roof above and the view in front of me filled with elegant flowers and freshly-cut shrubs on the planting bed in the middle of the road parting it evenly and a small green field up ahead with a few trees on it's edge. Just the sight for sore eyes.

As I was admiring the beautiful view, I saw two girls come out of the girl's dormitory and head straight towards the field. They walked down a small flight of stairs which led them to the park below as the building stood on a higher level of ground.

I recognized the blonde girl as Ino but who was this other girl with her? Her hair were reaching her mid back and had pretty side bangs which were now wet and tucked behind her ears.

I took a closer look and a smile crept on my face instantly. It was the limping girl from earlier today whom I gave a ride here. She looked different. Of course. She was wearing her hair down this time and not the buns from earlier.

"Hey Naruto?" I asked the eager guy who was slurping down the third bowl of ramen now. Geez, this guy just had his lunch and always has a space for dumping down his ramen somewhere.

"Yup.. what is it?" he asked trying hard to chew and swallow down the food quickly to speak.

"Who's that girl with Ino?" I pointed at the two figures. They appeared to be enjoying every single raindrop now and I couldn't stop smiling at how angelic and cute she was looking.

"You mean Tenten? Oh, she's a new girl and Ino's roommate, apparently." he said.

So her name's Tenten, huh? I smirked thinking to myself.

I watched her jump in puddles and spin around herself with her hands out feeling the the raindrops caress those slender arms of hers. 

What is this feeling? Why can't I take my eyes off of her? 

They were heading back now.

"Let's go Naruto." I didn't give him much of a choice and dragged him with me.

"Hey!!! My ramen!!"he shouted

"I'll treat you next time if you come with me."

"Let's go Kiba." Wow I can make this guy do anything and just buy him some ramen.

"Hello Ino. What's up?" I asked, catching up with them.

The girls were taking cover under this giant cemented roof, protruding from the roof of the ground floor, not that it helped them much as they were already drenched in the rain.

"Heyy! Kiba. Naruto. What are you two doing here?" Ino asked.

"Just got back from training. Thought I'd pay you a visit." I smirked looking at Tenten. "Hello Tenten....We meet again. How's your ankle now?"

"Hey there, Kiba. Oh my ankle? It's totally fine now. Wait- I don't remember telling you my name." she said narrowing her eyes.

"I told him." Naruto answered.

It was getting cold now. I saw her cross her hands over her chest with water dripping down her now frizzy brown locks. I quickly unzipped my black track jacket and took it off of me as I neared Tenten and put it over her shoulders firmly tucking her upper body in it.

"But you'll catch a cold." She looked at me concerned. 

I quickly put my hand on hers which was trying to take off the jacket, "I want you to wear it." I said smiling.

"Thanks, Kiba." she said, looking away to hide her cheeks as they turned pink.

TENTEN'S POV:

I felt the warmth as he draped his jacket around my shoulders. He is a nice fellow afterall.

"How do you two know each other?" Ino asked.

"Oh I met him this morning. He offered to give me a ride when I missed the bus. Thanks to him, I reached on time." I explained.

"Hey! Don't you go on thinking that you can get away with a free ride." Kiba said smirking as usual.

Is he seriously gonna make me pay him for it?

"What do you want then? Want me to pay you back?" I asked annoyed.

"Yes," he said.

"Well, fine then. I would. Tell me the amount." He started laughing.

"Not with money. I want you to pay me with something else." he smirked.

Wtf is he implying? Is he suggesting I do "that" with him?