16. Changes

"

"... Hush, Just come with me ..."

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

"Oh my God! You two look so cute together!" I exclaimed, watching Naruto feed his girlfriend to which Neji rolled his eyes.

"You better treat my sister like a princess or else you know what will happen." he threatened the Uzumaki.

"I'll treat her like the queen she is, Neji." Naruto reassured, kissing Hinata's cheek which made her a blushing mess in no time. Naruto and Hinata has been dating for quite a while now but she still gets all shy and flustered around him.

"Ahhh. I miss Temari." Shikamaru said, clearly annoyed by the sight of the two lovebirds in front of him.

"Who's Temari?" I asked.

"Shika's girlfriend." said Ino.

"She studies here?"

"Nah. She's in college. She is 3 years older than him."

"Whoa, Shikamaru. You got yourself a woman." I smirked while nudging the pineapple head next to me and he blushed.

"What about you Sakura? Any boy in mind?" I asked the pinkette in front of me.

"O-oh. Who? me? No. Don't have time for relationships." she said with a nervous smile.

"We all know you're lying, Sakura." Ino said, smirking.

"Sasuke?"

"Wh- what?!" the girl's head popped up in surprise.

"Haha. What? I was just going to ask Sasuke the same question."

"O-oh."

It was too obvious these two have feelings for each other but I'm sure the chicken-head isn't experienced when it comes to love. Poor Sakura.

"Sasuke." I called the duckbutt sitting next to Shikamaru.

"What?"

"Do you like Sakura?" We all laughed when he choked on his food.

"Damn, Sasuke. You really must like her a lot. Here..." Shikamaru said, patting Sasuke's back and passing him the water which he refused.

"Stop talking nonsense, Tenten." he said, avoiding making any eye contact with the blushing Sakura.

"Alright, alright." I put my hands up.

"Hey Sai! Tell us more about yourself. What was your previous school like?" Sasuke asked the newcomer, quickly changing the topic.

"Ah- It wasn't much fun. I have always had trouble making friends so I was kind of a loner or nerd or whatever names they used to call me." he said, smiling like always.