14. KHBC Interview

"So you're a feisty one huh?"

*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・* 

*KHBC stands for Konoha High Broadcasting Club

TENTEN's POV:

"Hey! Took you long enough. Was it love at first sight?" I  laughed so hard when she turned into a whole tomato.

"What did Kakashi sensei and you talked about earlier today?" she asked, clearly avoiding the topic.

"Oh, he wants me to join a club."

"A club?" Sakura asked, as she entered in our room, followed by Hinata.

"Hey you two!... What happened? Can't sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah... we're pretty much bored." Hinata replied. 

"So, you're joining a club too Tenten?" Sakura asked.

"Yep."

"That's great! Almost everyone has joined one at least. I'm in the pre-med one and Ino and Hinata in the dance club. But I don't think they are taking in new students. So...?"

"There was one. And curse my luck, Neji's in it too." I sighed.

"The Broadcasting club??" Ino asked.

"Mhm"

"Don't fret about it. I'm sure you two will get along eventually." Sakura said. Hinata had told her everything about how things have been between me and him.

"There's no way. He hates me as if I'm some monster or something." I sighed, "Anyway, do you guys know how do I get in?"

"Well, you have to fill the application form and then the members take your interview. And as far as I know, brother's club is taking interviews till the end of this week." Hinata answered.

"What? Tomorrow's the last day and they still haven't selected a single person?"

"Seems like it."

"I bet no one's interested in that club. Why would anyone be, when the leader is Neji." I said as I laughed.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Oh, I highly doubt that-" Ino said as we saw this long ass queue of students, mostly girls outside the club room, the next day.

"Are you kidding me?" I thought out loud. A few girls gave me a disgusted look. More fangirls! I rolled my eyes and headed for the canteen for the time being until the queue shortens.

NEJI's POV:

"You were a member of the broadcasting club in middle school?" I asked the girl in front of me.