|25|

We finally got to the mall; Aiden gets out of the car then opens my door. Afterwards, Bryant and Carter got out. When we get into the mall, I went in the dress store while the guys go into the tuxedo store. As I was looking around, "do you need help with anything?" I looked to see a girl with olive skin, brown hair, blue eyes and looks like she could be a model.

"Yeah, I'm looking for a puffy dress for a ball I'm going to," I told her. The girl smiles, "ooo ok, what color are you looking for?" "I love blue," I replied. "Ok," she starts looking around. As she was looking, she finally found a beautiful blue puffy dress. I grinned, "that's so pretty." The girl hands me the dress," i hope it's a perfect fit, it'll be a great dress for you," she smiled. "Thank you, um what's your name?" "Frances Perez," she answered. "I'm Vanessa Davis." I went to a dressing room to try the dress on and after I tried it on, I was happy it fits. Afterwards, I put the dress down so I could pay for it. "It'll be $320," she told me.

I took out Aiden's credit card that he gave me before we got to the mall even though I told him that I didn't want it, but he kept insisting and I felt bad about spending his money and he told me to not worry about it money is nothing he worries about when it comes to me, his exact words were you're my princess and my princess should always be spoiled and there's no limit. I swiped the card and Frances put the dress in a bag. As we were talking for a bit Aiden, Bryant and Carter shows up, Bryant starts staring at Frances for some reason. "Dude, do you got a staring problem or something," Carter rolls his eyes.

Bryant started blushing, for some reason. Frances giggled, "uh hi." "Hi," he smiled. Aiden smacks Bryant across the back of his head, "stop it you're probably making her feel uncomfortable." Bryant rubs his head, "ow that was totally uncalled for." Frances chuckled. "Anyways, did you find a dress princess?" Aiden asks me as he puts his arm around my shoulder. "Yes, but you have to wait to see it," I grinned. Aiden frowned, " really? why?" "Because I want to surprise you," I replied. "Well, I can't wait to see you in it," he smiles. I noticed that Bryant is still staring at Frances. " Are you going introduce yourself or kiss her the way you keep staring at her," Carter smirks. Bryant glares at Carter, " keep your mouth shut or I'll shut it for you."

"Ok Bry Bry," Carter chuckles. "Call me that again and see what happens," Bryant glared at him again. "How about you introduce yourself instead of being Tweedledum," Aiden told Bryant. Bryant walks up to Frances, "umm I'm Bryant," he nervously says. He reaches his hand out. "I'm Frances," she shakes his hand. Aiden's phone goes off, he looks down. "I'll be right back, mine and the guy's tuxedos are ready," he kisses my forehead. I smiled. Aiden and Carter leaves while Bryant hands Frances her his phone and they said a few words. After a bit, he leaves. I walked up to Frances, "oooo what was that about?" I smirked. Frances blushes," he asked me if I wanted to go to the ball with him and I said yes so I gave him my number."

"Let's find you a dress while we're here," I smiled. "Mhmm I was thinking something pink," Frances starts looking around and I followed. Frances grabbed a pink dress," what about this one?" I nodded my head, "yes, you'll look beautiful, do you want to stay with us until the ball? I don't think Aiden would mind or even Dimitri the one who's hosting the ball would either." "A sleep over? yes I for sure would love to, I've never spent the night or even the week with anyone before." " I need another girl around, let's tell the guys when they get back," I smiled.

Frances went behind the register and took some money out of her wallet then put it in the register, "I'm also leaving a note to let my cousin know, she won't mind she owns this store." The guys showed up, "you ready princess?" Aiden wraps his arm around my waist. "Yeah and I was wondering if you think that Dimitri would be ok with Frances staying with us until the ball?" Aiden smiles," he wouldn't care he welcomes anybody to his home. I'll give him a text to let him know." "Ok." We all left the mall then got into the car and left.

Frances^^

Frances^^

       Vanessa's dress and shoes

                                                  Frances' dress and shoes