|5|

^John Taylor^
*John's POV*
That stupid girl left me for that guy wait until I see her again I swear that I'll keep her locked in my basement. I started thinking as I was walking around. I suddenly heard a tree branch snap. "who's there?" I asked.

Then, some guy with black hair, green eyes and wearing a leather jacket even though it's really hot out came up to me. "Who the heck are you?" I asked the guy. The guy smirks, "I'm just someone who knows everything about you."

I looked at the guy weird. "you don't know anything about me," I told him. The guy smirked again, " oh I do know things about you, like how your older sister Terra died when you were 12 years old, you're mother's name was Veronica but she was murdered by your father Tomas and he died in prison. So you were taken in by your aunt Chelsea."

"Anything else you know about me?" I asked him. "I also know that your aunt died in a car accident, so you were sent to an orphanage and you were adopted, the couple that adopted you abused you."

"How the heck do you know everything about me?" I asked him. "I've been keeping my eye on you for a very long time and I also know that you want revenge on that Aiden guy for stealing Vanessa from you."

"Ok, who are you and how do you know their names?" He smirks,"ok I'll tell you who I am, I'm Sybil Jones. I'm a vampire who's 201 years old." I rolled my eyes, "sure you are and I'm the tooth fairy."

Sybil walks up to me and smiles which shows his fangs, "oh John I am indeed a vampire and I'll make you one too." "Why would I let you turn me into a vampire?"

"So you can destroy Aiden, he's the same thing that I am, we can work together to rule this town maybe even this state, we will be unstoppable." " What about Vanessa?" I asked him.

Sybil puts his hand on my shoulder,"once we rule this place you can have all the girls you want, but first we got to kill Aiden." I smirked, "ok I'm ready to be a vampire."

Sybil puts his other hand on my other shoulder,"warning this might hurt." Then everything went dark.

^That's Sybil Jones^