|21|

*Vanessa's POV*

Aiden stops the car in front of a brick tan mansion. "This is Bryant and Carter's place?" Aiden nods his head, I opened the car door and got out. Aiden does the same. We both walked to the front door, Aiden knocks on the door.

After a bit, the door opens greeted by a smiling Bryant, "you came, I thought you guys weren't gonna show up." Aiden smiles back," oh you know that I won't let my dear buddy down." "Well come on in." Aiden and I walk in the house. "I'm so glad you guys showed up," Bryant grins.

Bryant gives Aiden a brotherly hug, afterward, he looks at me, "you are looking stunning today," he smiles and kisses the back of my hand. Aiden glares at him and smacks him on the back of the head. "Ow, what was that for?" Bryant rubs his head. "Oh, you know what that was for," he glares at him again.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry," Bryant puts his hands up in surrender. "And don't ever kiss her hand again," Aiden tells him. Carter came up to us, "what's going on?" "Bryant has a death wish," Aiden tells him. "Is he being stupid?" "Hey...I'm just special," Bryant whines. I smiled trying to not laugh. "Yeah, he is." "Guys, I'm standing right here."  "Come on Bryant let's go hunting before Aiden kills you with the looks he's giving you right now," Carter told Bryant. 

They both left,  Aiden wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the forehead, "I'm sorry about Bryant." "It's ok," I smiled  "It just really bothered me, even though he's like a brother to me I wanted to do way more than smack him on the back of the head for doing that, I'm just very protective over what's mine." He kisses me on the lips. I just smiled, I never had a guy be this protective over me John was protective sometimes, but not the way that I wanted him to. 

 He looks down at my necklace and smiles again, "I see that you're still wearing the necklace." He touches it and grazes his finger on my skin leaving butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah I love it, it's really pretty," I blushed a little. "It's not as pretty as you are baby girl, " he whispers in my ear. 

"Promise me that you'll never take it off, that's the only thing that keeps Sybil from finding you," Aiden tells him. "I promise," I reassured him. He smiled, "good I don't want anything to happen to my baby," he kisses me softly. I blushed,  Aiden lowers his head to my neck, "please be very still," he whispers. I just nodded my head. He starts kissing my neck, I start breathing hard a little.  Aiden stops, "if you keep on doing that I'm gonna do something to you that I'll gladly do," he winks at me and kisses me a little roughly. I blushed again. 

The front opens, Bryant and Carter walk in.  Aiden looks at both of them, "I'm going out hunting, make sure you guys keep an eye on Vanessa." "Ok," they both said at the same time, Aiden leaves. "You guys wanna watch anything?" "yeah anything action," Bryant responds. Carter grabs John Wick and puts it in. We all sat down on the couch. Carter gets up, goes to the kitchen, after a bit, he comes back with a bowl of  popcorn.