|20|

*Aiden's POV*
                 *Next day*
I slowly got up from the couch, not wanting to wake up Vanessa. I looked at her, she's so peaceful when she's asleep. I frowned thinking about what I did yesterday when I bit her neck, I wanted more of her blood. To drain all of her blood, I shaked my head I can't be thinking like that.

I can't lose her, she's my life. I leaned over and kissed Vanessa on the forehead. I looked at her one more time, she looks so cute in my t-shirt. I went downstairs to the basement, it's where I work out when I stay at my cabin.

One the far right side there's a work out bench, next to it is a bunch of weights, to the left is a treadmill, a little far right is a punching bag and in the middle is a mat. I chuckled a little because I remembered when Bryant wanted to fight me thinking that he would win.

I ended up kicking his butt, he owed me $80. I went to the bench and started working out. I put the weight down, I'm so angry at myself right now because I try my hardest to keep her safe from Sybil and John but they still can hurt her through dreams.

I can't stand seeing her cry, it just breaks my heart. It broke my heart when she told me that she had a nightmare about me, I punched the punching bag really hard. Then my throat started burning, I really haven't had any blood for a couple of days. Any longer without it I'll go berserk.

I went to the mini fridge and grabbed a blood bag, after a bit I got done and threw the bag away. My phone buzzed, I took it out and looked at it Bryant texted me.

Bryant: hey dude, what's up?
Me: not much
Bryant: do you want to come over?
Me: sure
Bryant: you can bring Vanessa if you want
Me: ok

I put my phone away and went upstairs to see Vanessa still asleep. I smiled, she's so perfect I sat on the other couch not wanting to wake her up, she started tossing and turning in her sleep. I got up and carefully sat down next to her.

I laid her on my lap, “no please,” she whispers in her sleep and starts crying. I softly started running my fingers through her hair. She wakes up with tears in her eyes, “Aiden.” I just want to hold her close and never let go. “yes baby?” I asked softly. She wraps her arms around me, “it was horrible.” “Shh I know, it's ok. I'm here for you.”

She looks me in the eyes, “please stay.” “I will babygirl,” I reassured her. “Promise?” “I promise,” I kissed her on the forehead. “Hey do you want to go to Bryant and Carter's place?” She nods her head, “Ok go change,” I smiled at her. She smiled back, Vanessa gets off  my lap and goes upstairs.

I grabbed a shirt and put it on, after a bit Vanessa came downstairs wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. “you look stunning,” I smiled. She blushed, I love seeing her blush. I opened the door and Vanessa walked out I followed out. We both got in my black Mercedes and drove off.