|16|

*Continue of last chapter*
We finally got to the cabin, I got out of the car and went inside. Aiden has the same exact anger issues like John.

Aiden walks in, "I'm sorry babygirl for making a scene." He grabs me by the waist and kisses me softly on the lips. I looked at him, "you gotta stop making a scene."

He kisses me again, "ok, but it's my job to keep you safe and to always protect you. You're my everything." I smiled, “I forgive you.” Aiden grins, “good, to make it up to you I'll cook you dinner. Go put on something nice.”

“ok,” I went upstairs and I looked around to find something nice. I saw a beautiful black dress that's sparkly grey on the top, I  grabbed it then put it on.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail then went downstairs to see two candles sitting on the kitchen table and two plates full of chicken with veggies on the side

I got a flashback about when John made dinner one time to apologize for hitting me.
*Flashback*
I was left all alone in the basement after John got done hitting me, I was covered in bruises.

A few minutes passed by, John came downstairs in the basement. “Come on lets go upstairs to the kitchen.” I got up and went upstairs with him.

I saw some lit candles and a plate of fish. I didn't really like fish, it always made me feel sick. I just stood there staring at it. “Eat it,” John ordered me.

I chose not to. John grabs me by the hair, “I cooked you food and you're gonna eat it or I'll throw you in the basement!” John glares at me. I nodded my head. *End of Flashback* 

I snapped back in reality and noticed Aiden giving me a worried look. “Are you ok baby?” I nodded my head, “yeah.” “Ok,” Aiden pulls the chair out for me. I sat down and started eating.

Aiden sits down in front of me and ate a little bit of the food. He threw away the rest. “Why....d-did y-you threw your food away?” I was afraid of what would happen.

“I don't really eat food and I need blood.” I think he noticed that I was a little scared because he gave me a worried look again, “are you scared that I'll hurt you just because you asked me question?”

I slowly nodded my head. Aiden walks up to me and wraps his strong arms around my waist and kisses me softly on the forehead. I got butterflies in my stomach.

“Listen to me babygirl, I'll never ever hurt you. You can ask me anything. It's my job to keep you safe, you're my everything, my life and the love of my life,” Aiden softly whispers in my ear sending chills down my back.

“By the way you look lovely,” he winks at me then kisses me on the lips. I blushed. “I'll be right back, I'm gonna grab myself a blood bag.”

Aiden let's go of my waist. He goes to the fridge and grabs a blood bag, “I'll go outside for a second, I don't want to drink this in front of you.” “ok,” I said. Aiden leaves and goes outside.