|9|

"Come in, " the door opens and it's Bryant with a worried kind of scared look I guess. "What is it Bryant?" Aiden looks at him. "Well you're not going to like it or believe it," Bryant tells Aiden.

"And what is that exactly?" "Well I heard that Sybil is around the area," Bryant tells him. Aiden goes to a wall and punches a hole through it.

"He's freaking alive!!!" Aiden yells. He continues to punch the wall which causes a big hole in it. "Who's Sybil?" I asked both of them. "You don't need to know," Aiden tells me.

"She has the right to know because he's after her," Bryant points at me. "WHAT!!???" Aiden is so furious now. "Um yeah he is, so you have to tell her or I will."

Aiden calms down, "Ok fine I'll tell her." "Tell me what exactly?" I asked them both. Aiden sighs, "just promise me that you will not get scared when I tell you."

"Ok I promise that I won't," I assured him. Aiden sighs, "Ok fine, Sybil is the reason why I am the way I am today, he's the same thing as me." "And what is that exactly?" I asked him.

"I'm a vampire," his eyes then turned red and he showed me fangs. I backed away and ran into the wall. Aiden walks in front of me, I hid my face. Aiden removes my hands, "please don't be scared of me Vanessa I will never hurt you. I'm nothing like your ex."

"What is your real age?" I asked him. "I'm 20 but my real age is 199 and Sybil turned me into what I am today. He took me in, taught me how to control my thirst and he had a girlfriend named Anastasia, but one day she went on a killing spree, killing half of the people in town, I had no choice to kill her."

"Wow," is all I could say about it. "Yeah, then Sybil vowed to kill everyone that I love. He found out some how that I have feelings for you so now he's after you."

"But why me?" "like I said he knows that I have feelings for you so he wants to kill you." "How does he know about me?" I asked him. "I don't know, but I won't let him lay a finger on you. I swear."

"Ok, but why did he turned you into a vampire?" I asked. Aiden sighs, "well it's kinda a long story." "you can tell me all about it," I told him. Aiden sighs again, "ok well back then around the 1800s my father owned an oil plantation which caused him to earn so much money, he was one of the richest guys in our small town."

I just stayed quiet. "and one day my father and I was walking down an alley by ourselves, the reason why is because my father always liked to go for a walk. Anyways as we were walking a guy came up to us and asked my father for money but he told the guy that he didn't brought any money with him and the guy thought he was lying," Aiden paused for a moment.

"you can go on," I told him. "ok, and my father told him that he never lied in his life then the guy didn't gave us a warning so he pulls out a gun and shoots my dad in the chest then he shoots me and he left. I knew that I was dying I felt my life slipping away then I saw him."