|3|

*Aiden's POV*
I walked into my room, then suddenly I collapsed on the floor. My throat started to burn from not drinking blood.

I got off the floor and went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and noticed that my eyes are black. I went to the small fridge that I have in my room and opened it, then grabbed a blood bag.

It's deer blood. I ripped the top of the bag and started drinking it, when I got done I put the blood bag back in the fridge. I sat down on my bed, and started thinking about Vanessa and how beautiful she is, if I ever see that John guy near her I swear that I'll rip him to shreds.

When I laid my eyes on her I instantly fell in love with her. With her gorgeous blue eyes, beautiful wavy/ curly brown hair, beautiful small lips that I just want to kiss right now, but I gotta take it slow because of her relationship with that monster, he's more of a monster than me and I'm a vampire.

Why would he ever hurt a beautiful, nice and shy girl like Vanessa? Then suddenly screaming interrupted my thoughts, I ran to Vanessa's room and saw Vanessa sitting up in her bed crying and hyperventilating.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "Why are you crying and why were you screaming?" I asked her quietly. "I-I h-h-had a n-nightmare a-about John kidnapping and killing me," Vanessa tells me in between sobs.

I held her more tightly, "listen to me Vanessa I'll never let anything happen to you, I swear that I'll protect you with my life," I told her calmly while staring into her eyes. She smiles. Wow her smile is very beautiful, it makes me want to fall in love with her more. "Are you okay now?" I asked her staring into her eyes.

She nods her head, "ok I'm still taking you shopping tomorrow," I told her. "Ok," she smiles shyly. I got up and left the room and went back to my room.