|15|

**Wednesday morning**
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off. I looked over and didn't see Aiden laying in bed. I got up and put on a white Adidas shirt, ripped up jeans and white and black shoes.

Once I got done getting ready, I went downstairs and saw a door. I opened it and saw that it was the kitchen.

I noticed that Aiden was cooking pancakes. He turned around and smiled," hey babygirl." I smiled back, "hi." I sat down at the kitchen table, "food smells good." Aiden sits down a plate full of pancakes in front of me.

I started eating, after awhile I got done and went to the sink. I then blacked out for a second and accidentally dropped the plate. Aiden walked next to me, "I'm so sorry Aiden. I just blacked out for a second," I apologized and kneeled down then started picking up the broken pieces.

Aiden touched my hand, "its fine, accidents happen. I'll pick them up just go to the car." I nodded my head and went outside. Aiden came outside and opens the car door, I got in the car afterwards Aiden closes the door and gets in the car.

* * * * * *
We finally got to the school, I got out of the car. Aiden grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. Some people started staring at us, I got really uncomfortable.

We finally got inside the school and went to the office, "you can stay out here. I'll go get our class schedules," Aiden tells me. "ok," I nodded my head.

Aiden went in the office. I then felt a presence by me, I turned around and saw a guy with black hair, greenish blue eyes and an athletic build. "Sup new girl, I know that you're new here because I know everyone here and I never saw you before."

I stayed quiet, the guy came up to me and glared at me, "you are post to talk back." What I learned when I was dating John was to never say anything when he's talking to me.

I stayed quiet still. I tried to walk away but the guy blocked me with his arm, I stepped on his foot really hard. He grabs me and starts squeezing my arms, "you will regret doing that to me, " he raises his arm about to hit me. I got really scared.

"I would not do that if I was you," I looked to see a very furious Aiden. The guy turned around, "and who are you to tell me what not to do?" "I'm that girl's boyfriend and I will appreciate it if you apologize to her," he points to me.

The guy smirks, "you're telling me that a guy like you is dating a girl like her?" "yeah, so? Now apologize to her." the guy chuckles, "what's so funny?" Aiden asks.

"nothing," the guy replies. Aiden goes to the guy and pushes him against a locker, "are you gonna apologize?" "never," he smirks. Aiden got angry and started punching the guy in the face, making his nose bleed and I could here his nose break.

I ran up to them, "Aiden stop it, you're gonna end up killing him!!!" Aiden is really strong, he could kill him. Aiden continues to punch the guy in the face. I put my hand on his arm. Aiden stops punching the guy, "please stop," I pleaded.

The anger on Aiden's face disappeared and he gave me a soft look. He sighs then nodded. "Let's just go," I told him. I grabbed his hand and we both left the school.