|11|

(italic means that the paragraph is from the recent chapter)
"what were you gonna name the baby?" "Vanessa."

"oh wow." "yeah," Carter sighs. I hugged him, Carter gave me a surprised look. "sorry I do that when people are sad," I apologized. "its alright, I needed it," he smiles.

I smiled back, "ok we better go back to the living room," Carter let's me know. "Ok," I went to the living room, Carter follows. I sat down on the couch next to Bryant, after awhile the front door opens and Aiden walks in.

Aiden goes straight upstairs then I heard a door slam. "someone is having their man period," Bryant whispers. I chuckled a little, it was kinda funny. "I'm gonna go talk to him," I told them.

I went upstairs and knocked on Aiden's door. I waited for an answer, couple minutes later Aiden finally answers, "come in." I walked in and saw Aiden with his shirt off, showing his chiseled body, perfectly inked tattoos that I really want to trace with my finger. I sat down on his bed.

"Aiden what's been going on with you lately, you've just been well distant from me and your friends." Aiden sighs, "I've just been thinking about things lately."

"Like what?" "I'm just scared Vanessa," he stares into my eyes giving me a sad look. "Why are you scared?" "I'm scared that I won't be able to keep you safe from Sybil or your ex boyfriend."

I laid my hand on his lap, "don't worry, I know that you'll make sure that nothing will happen to me." Aiden grabs my hand and kisses it. "yes I'll never let anything happen to you. You are my everything now and it's my job to keep you safe from any danger."

I got up and ended up running into the lamp that was sitting by his bed, it falls over and breaks. I kneeled down and started picking up the pieces of glass, "I'm so sorry Aiden, I'm just so clumsy." Aiden stands up and kneels besides me.

As I was picking up the broken pieces, one of the pieces cuts my finger causing blood to flow down my hand. Aiden stares at my bloody finger, "I'm fine. I'm sorry I'll pick up all of the pieces of glass." Aiden slowly grabs my hand and looks closely at my finger.

He then raises his other hand, I flinched waiting to get slapped or punched but instead he laid his other hand on my face and wipes the tears off. He softly asks, "you really thought that I was gonna hit you?" I nodded my head.

"Why would you think that?" "Well...um I use to get hit when I broke something." Aiden wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, "listen Vanessa, I'll never lay a finger on you. People make mistakes,it was just an accident." I nodded my head in agreement. "now I'm gonna clean your cut," he pulls my hand closer to him and licks the blood off my finger.

Man when he did that, it made him 10x hotter. The way his tongue licked the blood off my finger, my feelings just rushed over me. Aiden kisses my finger,"it'll soon heal fast."

^that's Aiden's house^