|6|

*Aiden's POV*
Vanessa and I just got back from the mall, Vanessa eventually fell asleep in the car so when we got home I took her upstairs to her room.

Right now I'm just on my couch drinking blood from the blood bag. I would go hunting but I can't leave Vanessa by herself.

Then, there was a knock on the door. I walked up to the door and opened it, there stood my two best friends Bryant and Carter. They've been my best friends since the 1800s.

"Sup guys, what are you doing here?" I asked them both. "We got bored dude," Bryant tells me. "Ok well come on in." They both walked in the house, Bryant sniffs the air, "why do you have a human girl here?"

"Because I saved her from her abusive boyfriend who I really want to rip his heart out, " I told them as my eyes turned black.

Bryant smirks, "so he does have a soft spot after all." I slapped him on the back of the head. "Ow, what was that for?" Bryant whines as he rubs his head.

"For being so stupid," I told him. Bryant whines again, "I'm not stupid, I'm special." Carter chuckles. "You guys need to shut your mouths before I shut it," I warned them especially Bryant.

"Why?" Bryant asks. "Cause Vanessa is trying to sleep," I replied. "Vanessa the human girl?" Bryant asks me stupidly. "Nah the tooth fairy, of course the human girl," I said sarcastically.

Carter sits on the couch and so does Bryant, "soooo is she pretty?" Bryant smirks. I showed him my teeth, "yes she is pretty and no you can't try with her, because one she's mine and two back off," I warned him.

Bryant puts his hands up in surrender, "ok ok don't kill me, I was just asking. You're protective over her." "I'm gonna go hunting, you two stay here to keep an eye on Vanessa." “okay," they both said at the same time. After that I left.

^ Bryant^

^ Bryant^

^Carter^

^Carter^