|13|

*continue of last chapter...*
Aiden looks at me and smiles. I smiled back, "what are you smiling about?" "I'm just admiring you and how beautiful you are." I blushed, "aww."

"Oh yeah before I forget I have something for you," Aiden tells me as he reaches in his pocket, he pulls out a grey box. "This is a promise to love you forever," he opens the box and shows a really beautiful Sterling silver double heart ring with diamonds.

I gasped, "it's so beautiful

I gasped, "it's so beautiful." Aiden smiles, "I'm glad that you love it," he takes the ring out of the box and slips it on my middle finger. Devon shows up with our drinks and sits it down on the table.

"What will you like to eat?" I stared at the menu, "I would like grilled chicken salad with everything on it." He writes it down and looks at Aiden,"and what about you sir?"

"I would like a Greek salad and a medium well steak." Devon writes down his order and walks away. I stared at the promise ring and smiled. "I'm really glad that you like it," Aiden tells me. "yeah I love it so much," Aiden leans over and kisses me passionately on the lips.

* * * * * * *
We finally got home from dinner and that grilled chicken salad was really good. Aiden opens the front door and we both walked in the house. We saw Bryant and Carter sitting on the couch, Bryant with a worried look on his face.

"What are you two doing here? And why do you look so worried Bryant?" Bryant stands up and so does Carter, "well you won't like this," Bryant tells him. Aiden raises his eyebrow,"why, what's wrong?"

Bryant takes a deep breath, "ok so I may or may not have .....sensedthatSybilandJohnwashere," he said quickly. Aiden gave him a confused look, "what?" "I might have sensed that........ Sybil and John was here, not in the house but near it."

Bryant flinches probably waiting for Aiden to blow up. Aiden's eyes turned black, "what????!!!!" "Their scent was near and I think that they now know where you guys are, especially Vanessa."

Aiden speeds off upstairs, Bryant and I followed while Carter stays downstairs. Aiden is in his room packing clothes, "what are you doing?" I asked.

"Packing, me and you are not gonna stay here while Sybil and John is near." Aiden grabs all of his clothes and puts it in a big suitcase and goes nextdoor to my room, I followed.

"Where can we go then?" "I have a cabin in the woods that's 10 miles from here that I built back in the 60's." "We're staying at a cabin, for how long?" "I don't know but we're staying there until I track and hunt down both of them and rip them to shreds."

Aiden gets done packing up my clothes and goes downstairs. I followed and I noticed that Bryant is already downstairs. Aiden looks at both of them, "I want both of you to look after Vanessa whenever I'm gone and to go everywhere with her when I'm not around."

"Aiden I have school soon," I told him. Aiden looks at me," no way are you gonna go to school when Sybil and John are around." He gave me a stern look. "I only have 2 weeks of school left, I'll be graduating around that time. When I was with John he didn't let me go to school."

"ok fine I'll think about it. But you're going to the school that's near where the cabin is." "Ok," Aiden is just so over protective, I don't mind him being protective but he can really be over protective.

"We better get going," Aiden looks at Bryant and Carter,"you two follow me." They both nodded their heads. Aiden walks to the door and opens it then walks outside, he starts putting our suitcases in the trunk of his car. Bryant and Carter gets into a silver Lamborghini Veneno.

Aiden gets into his car, I got in afterwards

Aiden gets into his car, I got in afterwards. He stares at me, "sorry that I was so commanding babygirl, I'm just so frustrated about the Sybil and John situation. I just don't want anything to happen to you, you're now my everything and I want to keep you safe from any danger. I'll let you go to school, but I'm gonna have to go with you."

"I know you want to keep me safe, but you don't have to be super over protective. And you're 20, so how are you gonna do that?" "Well I do look like a average teenager boy."

"yes you do, but why do you have to go to school with me?" "Because I want to make sure that nothing happens to you, like I said you're my everything now." Aiden places his hand on top of my hand. He starts the car and leaves the driveway. Bryant and Carter follows.