|14|

*continue of last chapter*
We finally got to the cabin. My mouth almost dropped because the cabin is not a small regular cabin like I thought that it was gonna be it was really nice and luxury.

I got out of the car and saw Bryant and Carter getting out of the silver expensive car. How the heck can they afford those kind of cars? Aiden gets out of the car and opens the trunk, he grabs our suitcases.

He walks to the door and unlocks it. Aiden walks in and I followed, when I got inside I was shocked about how nice the inside is.

"Wow," is all I could say because I was shocked about how big the inside is

"Wow," is all I could say because I was shocked about how big the inside is. Aiden goes upstairs, Bryant and Carter sits on the couch. I went upstairs and saw Aiden in a room sitting down on the bed.

I sat down next to him

I sat down next to him. "so I'm going to school?" "Well school is starting on Wednesday and I'll go to school with you,"he tells me. "Umm ok," I shrugged my shoulders. "But I swear if any guy lays a finger on you, I'll make them regret it."

Aiden pulls out a golden locket and he shows it to me, "what's this for?" "Well I wanted to give you something else besides a promise ring and inside has some vervain in it." "Well I love it and why is there vervain in it?"

"Well the vervain will prevent John from getting your scent and as long as you have that on he can't tell where you're at

"Well the vervain will prevent John from getting your scent and as long as you have that on he can't tell where you're at. So promise me that you'll keep that necklace on at all times."

"Ok I promise," I told him. "Good, I'll unpack our stuff and let Bryant and Carter know that they both can go home for now," he leaves. I looked at the golden locket admiring it. After a bit Aiden walks in the room, “they both left."

"Ok, where do I sleep?" "You're sleeping in here with me," he tells me. Blush went straight to my cheeks, me sharing a room with him? "ummm ok." "Do you want to wear one of my shirts?" he asks me.

"Yeah," I replied. Aiden grabs one of his shirts and hands it to me. I put it over my other shirt and lied down, Aiden lays next to me,"do you sleep? I never asked you that before."

"Well I can sleep but not really," he looks at me. "Oh okay," I said. "Yeah, anyways goodnight babygirl," he leans over and kisses me on the lips. "Goodnight," I kissed him back and closed my eyes. I started to dream about John.

*Dream*
I was running away from John, I could hear him yelling my name. I heard a tree branch snapped, I turned around and saw John with a devious look smirking, "you know better not to leave me, once you're mine, you stay mine. Now you need to come with me."

"I'll NEVER go back to you. You're a MONSTER!!" I yelled at him. He smirks and walks to me, I backed away and ran into a tree. "Please Vanessa I promise to never hurt you again, I'll change," he gets closer.

"you'll never change, you're a liar." I slapped him across the face, John's eyes turned black then he grabs me by the neck and bites down.
*End of dream*

I woke up screaming and Aiden gets up really quick. He looks at me with a concerned look, "what's wrong babygirl?" I started crying. Aiden wraps his arms around me and held me tight. "do you want to talk about it right now or no?" "No," I said in between sobs.

"Ok babygirl, when you want to talk about it let me know," he kisses me on the forehead. I nodded my head. "let's try to get some sleep, I'll be here to protect you and hold you." I closed my eyes and relaxed knowing that Aiden is holding me in his strong arms. I eventually fell asleep.