|18|

*Sybil's POV*
“What do you mean that you don't know where they went?!” I glared at John as I grabbed him by the throat. “I some how can't get her scent, it just vanished.”

I let go of his throat, he collapses on the ground. “You better find them, if you don't help me find them I'll lock you in a room for days without giving you blood, and that's a promise.” John gets up and sniffs the air,“still nothing, but I do smell a couple walking this way.”

John speeds off towards the couple, I followed. John sneaks up behind the girl and snaps her neck, I did the same to the guy. He starts feeding on the girl's neck, I drank some blood from the guy. I'm not really in the mood to drink blood.

My mind is only on finding Aiden and that girl. I grabbed the guy's dead body and threw him in the lake afterwards John did the same with the dead girl.

“Let's go before we get spotted by humans,” I told John. John speeds off, I followed him.

*Bryant's POV*
It's been a week or so since I haven't seen Aiden or Vanessa. I miss seeing Vanessa...I mean Aiden. I think about Vanessa more than I should, she's like a little sister to me but I think of her more than that.

It's mine and Carter's job to keep her safe when Aiden isn't around. She's just so gorgeous and wonderful. I shared the thoughts out of my head, I can't think like that Aiden is like my brother. That's like betraying him.

Carter walks into the house, “hey C,” I waved at him. “You alright Bry?” he gives me a concerned look. “I just have things on my mind right now, ” I told him. “What is it?” “it's nothing really,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“You can tell me, we're practically brothers.” I sighed, “ok fine, I really like.... Vanessa.” Carter slaps me on the back of the head. “Ow what was that for?” I rubbed the back of my head. “Are you stupid? If Aiden ever found out that you like his girl, would never hear the end of it, you know that he's very territorial.”

“yes I know, I just can't stop thinking about her,” I told him. “Our main thing is to keep her safe from Sybil and her ex boyfriend.” Carter goes upstairs, I turned on the TV and put on a TV show called iZombie.  After awhile, I got bored and decided to check on Vanessa and Aiden. I spend off and stopped by a tree near the cabin.

I hope Aiden doesn't notice me. I got a little closer and saw  Aiden holding a sleeping Vanessa, jealousy hits me. I wish that it was me holding her. I felt a arm grabbing my shoulder, I turned around, it was Carter giving me a stern look, “what are you doing?” “Nothing,” I innocently smiled.

Carter looked through the window and glares at me, “you were spying on them weren't you?” “Maybe...” he slaps me on the back of the head again. “Ow, why do you keep on doing that?” “Because you're acting stupid again.”

“You're post to be the nice one,” I told him as I rubbed the back of my head. “Let's go before Aiden sees us, especially so he doesn't see you spying on them.” “Alright, but that still hurts,” I pouted.” “Oh come on you big baby,” Carter rolls his eyes, we both sped off.