|19|

*Vanessa's POV*
(Might be long)
I was running from the one thing that scares me the most, my ex boyfriend John. "Vanessa!!" I heard John yelling my name. I hid behind a tree. I then heard a branch snap. "come out wherever you are, I promise I won't hurt you."

I covered my mouth, I was breathing too hard. I felt a strong hand grab my shoulder, "got you." instead of hearing John's voice, it's Aiden's voice. I turned around and saw Aiden covered in blood while showing his fangs. "Aiden?" "Yes baby it's me," he smiled. I stayed quiet.
"Mmm baby you smell so good, so good that I could take a bite," he got closer to me. "This will need quick," then everything went dark. ****

I woke up and looked around, good it was just a dream. I looked at Aiden and he gave me a concerned look. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead, "do you want to talk about it?" he looks at me with his emerald eyes that makes me wanna melt just by looking at them.

I took a deep, "I.....had a nightmare." I told him as I was about to cry. I think he noticed because he gently puts my head against his toned chest, "shhhh it's ok princess, I'm here for you. You can tell me about it if you want." I took another deep breath, "at first it was about John then you appeared, covered in blood with your fangs out all of a sudden you attacked me and that's when I woke up."

Aiden looks at me and holds me closer to his chest, making me feel safe, " babygirl you know that I will never hurt you, you're my everything. It's my job to keep you safe." "I know," I looked down and realized that I was sweating, it happens sometimes especially when I have a horrible nightmare. "Um if you want...um you could take your shirt off or something."

I do trust him enough, but I don't want him to see the scars on my stomach. I slowly took my shirt off, when my shirt fully came off Aiden looks at my scars with a glare. "John did that?" his eyes softened. I nodded my head. "Do they still hurt?" he gives me a concerned look. "Yeah sometimes," I told him.

Aiden slowly lays me down and climbs over me. "W-what..are you...doing?" I was kinda scared. Aiden lowers his head to my stomach and starts kissing my scars. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. Aiden stops for a second and looks up at me, "I'm just kissing your scars," he winks at me. "Ummm...." I started blushing even more.

He goes back to kissing my stomach, "I could make the scars go away but not permanently, " he says in between kisses. "how could you do that?" he looks up at me, "biting your neck, but I promise you that I'll be gentle." I gulped, Aiden sits up,"don't worry baby you won't turn into a vampire." Aiden grabs me by the waist and gently sits me on his lap.

He moves my hair away from my neck, "be very still please, " he whispers in my ear sending chills down my back. "Ok," I quietly said. I felt his face nuzzle in my neck, "this may hurt a little." I felt his fangs graze against my skin, I closed my eyes and his fangs sinks into my neck. After a while, he takes his fangs out of my neck and kisses it.

"Did I hurt you?" "A little," I replied quietly. He wraps his arms around my waist, "I'm so sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to." "It's alright," I touched my neck with my hand and looked at it, I was bleeding. Aiden gently moves me off his lap and gets up and goes to the kitchen, he comes back with a wet rag and hands it to me. He sits back down neck to and kisses my forehead. I put the rag on my neck.

Then, after a bit I took it off my neck. "you need another shirt, I don't need you to sit there without a shirt. You can wear mine," he gets closer to me, "and besides the more I stare at you, the more I want you right now," he whispers in my ear. I blushed, "umm ok." Aiden smiles, he slowly takes off his shirt revealing his toned abs and perfect tattoos. "You like what you see?" he smirks.

He fully takes off his shirt, I really want to trace my fingers around his tattoos. He hands it to me and I put it on, when I did I could smell his wonderful cologne. Aiden throws my shirt in a basket, I couldn't help but stare at his muscular body. I laid my head on his bare chest, he's really soft. I started getting sleepy, I barely slept. "Are you getting sleepy?" Aiden runs his fingers through my hair. I nodded my head, he slowly lays me down, "you need some rest."

"Please stay with me," I begged him while doing the puppy look. He smiles, "of course baby I'm gonna stay next you, I won't leave you." I closed my eyes, "sleep tight baby girl." I drifted to sleep.

Author's note
Please vote and comment what you think🙏