|2|

^Aiden's room^
I woke up to a big room with a fire place, big windows and I'm laying on a king sized bed. Where am I?

I looked down at my stomach and there's bandages where John stabbed me. But I'm still barely wearing clothes.

Then the bedroom door started to open, I got scared. The guy who saved me from John walks in the room, I sighed in relief. "D-did y-you put these bandages on me?" I asked him shyly. He nodded his head.

"Thank you for taking me away from him," I thanked him quietly. "no problem, that guy was a poor excuse for a human being, he shouldn't have put his hands on you.

"You're a girl, he should know that real men don't hit girls no matter what." I nodded my head in agreement. "what's your name?" he asked me. "Vanessa Davis," I replied shyly. "That's a pretty name, I'm Aiden Wilson," he smiles. "where am I?" I asked him.

Aiden walks up to his dresser and pulls out a long t-shirt and shorts "you're at my house in my room away from him." He puts both of them on the bed ,"wear these until I take you shopping."

I put on the t-shirt I then stood up and put on the shorts. "you don't know me that well and you're going to take me shopping." "well you don't have any so I'll take you shopping," Aiden told me. "ok," I said.

"I'll show you your bedroom," Aiden helps me up and we both walked into a room with white walls, a big bed and a chandelier. "wow," that's all I said.

"We're going shopping tomorrow, you can get as many clothes and shoes as you want," Aiden tells me. I smiled, "ok." Aiden walks out of the room and closes the door, I layed down on the big bed, closed my eyes and fell asleep.