Time for the fight!

After they heard that everyone was running to destroy as many robots as they could.

Ash and Louie teleported to the robots while Charlie had to fly.

Charlie was stabbing robots with her staff and pushing them into each other breaking them.

Louie was using spells that would make the robots smash each other.

Ash was using fire to burn the robots while slashing them with vines.

While Ash was breaking robots he saw a familiar figure in the distance.But before he could question it he saw a brown haired girl trapped underneath debri.

But before he could question it he saw a brown haired girl trapped underneath debri

He then teleported to her and picked up the debri off her.

Brown haired girl: Thank you.

Ash:No problem.

Before anything else was said, they saw a green haired boy punch the 0 pointer robot.

Ash: Amazing...

 Soon they would realize the Green haired boy was falling...and falling fast.

Ash then rose vines from the ground to  make a giant hammic that would cushion the green haired boys fall.

Ash: That's gonna help his landing but Their's still a chance for the worst

Brown haired girl:I could make the vines lighter to help.

Ash: It's our best shot!

The girl then touched the hammic as it began to have a pink glow.The green haired boy then fell into it as it steched down to the ground,before he could be launched back up Ash cut a hole into the hammic and got him out.

Present mic:Time's up!

Everyone then went home.

Ash:Good work guys, We are sure to get into U.A. now!

They then went to sleep still hidden from sight.