Game changer.

Currently where the press conference was being held at, Principal Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King were waiting for another question to be thrown at them by one of the reporters.

Reporter : You spoke about the students' safety, Eraser Head. During the incident it appears you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?

 Aizawa : I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome.

Reporter : What do you mean by "worst possible outcome"? You don't call 26 students victims and two abducted the worst possible outcome?

Aizawa : The "worst outcome" I assumed in that situation was that the students be at their wits' end and be killed.

Nezu : The gas attack accounts for most of the victims. We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' Quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma.

Reporter : Are you saying that it was a bright spot in the tragedy?

Nezu : We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future.

Reporter : Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo and Dine?

Katsuki Bakugo, enrolled at U.A. High with excellent marks and won second place in the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge villain in middle school, he resisted the powerful villain alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be.

Louie dine who has no record,no one knew him until he signed up for U.A.,has the most powerful object in the universe.On top of that, he is currently taking a liking to people around the world because of this book, and people are even saying he could be the next number one hero in the future.

On the other hand, the violence that Katsuki Bakugo showed in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony shows that he is not always very stable mentally. The villains have kidnapped Louie dine because they too are interested in the book, but what if the villains kidnapped Katsuki Bakugo because they had an eye on that behavior? Kidnapping the two with deceitful words, and dyeing them with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that they have a future?

After hearing the reporter's words, Aizawa stands up an then bows.

Aizawa : As an educator, I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugo and Louie dine. Katsuki Bakugo's actions at the sports festival originate in what he considers "ideal strength." They are trying harder than anyone in their pursuit of becoming the "top hero." If the villains think they can corrupt those two to the path of evil, then I believe they are being short-sighted.

Reporter : That is not evidence, though. This isn't a question of how you feel-- I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place.

Nezu : We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our students back.

In the League of Villains hideout Louie and Bakugo heard the whole thing what Aizawa and Principal Nezu had said from the T.V.

Bakugo : You said it, U.A. and Mr. Aizawa!

Louie : I'm actually kind of touched from Mr. Aizawa's words.

Bakugo : That's how it is, you damn scum of a league! Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!