Intern ships

It was finally the first day of the hero internships and Class 1-A was currently at the train station, getting ready to leave for their chosen internships and they had their suitcases with their hero costumes inside.

Aizawa : You all have your costumes, right? Remeber, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything.

Ashido : Yessir! 

Aizawa : Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido.

 Ashido : Yes, sir...

Aizawa : Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Off with you, now.

Everyone : Yes, sir!

The trio was just getting on the train. As they head to their internships 

Time skip

Ash was looking for the endeavor agency when he saw todoroki.

Ash:oh.hey todoroki 

Todoroki said nothing as they just walked into the agency

They met up with someone and they took them to endeavor.

Endeavor:hello shoto and ash.this will be your training ground's

He then pointed to a bunch of workout equipment and a giant machine.

Endeavor:you will both see how hot your fire is now and at the end of the intern ship

Todoroki:hmh

With Louie.

Louie was getting of the bus and had found the best jeaniest agency When he found bakugo also there.

Louie:oh,hey bakugo.

Bakugo:what the hell are you doing here wizard?!?!

Louie:I was looking for the best jeaniest agency.

The 2then looked for the room with best jeaniest And finally found it.

Best jeaniest:hello interns.Im your instructor and today you will-

Louie:ya ya ya that's great and all but when do we get to the action.

Best jeaniest:this is the best jeaniest agency.there will be no"action"

He then passed the to papers that had a list of rules.

Best jeaniest:these are the rules.

Bakugo:who the hell made up these damn rules.

Louie:nu uh I am not following these rules.

Best jeaniest:you will because everyone hear follows them.if you don't follow the rules you you can not be a hero.

Bakugo and Louie:ugh!!

The 2 both knew what they had to do

With Charlie 

Charlie was looking for the gunnhead agency

And when she found it she saw that uraruku was also there.

Charlie:hey uraruku.

Uraruku:oh,hi Charlie.

They both then knocked on the door to the agency and where led to gun head.

Gun head:hello interns I'm your instructor gunhead.your first task is to go on patrol.

The 3 then went on patrol as gunhead explained about his hero agency Until the day ended.