First day of school!

It was morning and. It had been a month since the trio took their exam's and Ash was ready awake and Louie and Charlie were just waking up.But when they woke up they saw a small grey pod.

Louie: What is that?

Ash:No idea,it was there when I woke up.

Charlie then poked it with her staff triggering it.

There was then a flash and the number one hero All might had shown as a hologram.

All might:I AM HERE...!as a hologram.

Ash: Isn't that All might?

Louie: It is...

All might: congratulations, Young Dine and Young pink Joseph,you both have passed with 60 and 54 points!

Charlie: How would they find us sleeping here?

Louie;What about Ash?

All might:Young Ash unfortunately has not passed with 42 points...

Ash:Oh,man! That what I get for trying to help someone in need.

All might: If that all their was to it...

The trio then looked at the project wondering what else their was to say.

All might: All Might : The entrance exam the other day was not graded only on villain points! How can a hero course reject people who save others and do the right thing? Call that lip service? This is a job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic ability we at U.A. look at! Ash Joseph, 36 rescue points! Add that up to your other points and you have 78points in total! You pass.

Trio:Twist!

All might:This is your hero academia.

It was morning and the trio was looking for class 1A and were just outside the door

It was morning and the trio was looking for class 1A and were just outside the door.Louie had to use magic to make them their own uniforms.

Louie had to use magic to make them their own uniforms