Bright Future

Standing in front of Chisaki with Eri on his back was the one and only Holder of the opposite's quirk who was now fully transformed into super sayain blue evolved kaioken not moving a muscle.

Chisaki : Turning into a new form is meaningless. Neither you nor Eri knows the value of her power. Quirks progress markedly when you develop them. By conducting countless experiments, I extracted Eri's power and succeeded in bringing it to its end point. As a result, it doesn't stop at simply winding back the flesh. It winds back on a much greater scale. It rewinds the course of the species to its unmutated form.

Ssbek Ash still remains silent and doesn't show any sign of response making Chisaki a bit irritated.

Chisaki : That's the kind of power Eri possesses. The power to annihilate Quirk factors and turn humans back to normal! Enough power to destroy this world built upon Quirks--to destroy the natural order! That's Eri.

Chisaki put both of his enormous hands onto the ground and activates his Quirk while ssbek Ash still remains still. 

Chisaki : You don't know Eri's value! A punk like you can't exploit an asset like her!

Chisaki then creates multiple large spikes and then sends them all at ssbek Ash and Eri with incredible speed. Ash remains silent not moving a muscle, while Eri closes her eyes in fear preparing for the worst.

In the dark of night Ash was currently in his normal form standing in front of 2 tall beings One of the fingers looked like Ash but he was only green with no cyan.

???:Hello Ash, it's nice to finally meet you.

The other figure came out of the light 

???:no it's not!

Ash:where am I? Who are you guys?

???:we are the souls that make up you.I am the Ash that our mom wanted us to be.

???:I am the Ash that was supposed to be! Until you came along!

???: He's what our dad wanted us to be.Before any of us were born we were trained separately to be who we, or you are today.I was trained by our mom to be a passionate not violent hedgehog.