Final exam.

The scene opens to Class 1-A's classroom where Aizawa had finished his class and was about to remind his students for the final exams. 

3Aizawa : There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all.

Aizawa then leaves the classroom and shuts the door.

Ashido & Kaminari : I haven't studied at all!

Kaminari : With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!

Tokonami : It's true that we had one event after another, but...

Shouji : For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different... 

Mineta : It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too.

Ashido & Kaminari : N-Ninth on the midterms?!

Ashido : And here I thought you were one of us!

Kaminari : Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!

Mineta : The world, I guess. 

Midoriya : Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?

Ash:speak for your self!

Ash exe already did not want to be seen together let alone be together.ash had made 5th in the exam

Iida : Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!

Todoroki : It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class.Kaminari : Be careful with your words!

Yaoyorozu : You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures

Ashido & Kaminari : Yao-momo!

Yaoyorozu : *saddened* I can't help at all with the practical, though...

Jiro : *walking up to Yaoyorozu* I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having trouble with quadratic functions..