Training for the Roaring sports festival.

Before this book starts I just wanna say thank's for getting me to over 100 reads.that is all,back to the story.

It was now the end of the day and everyone was getting ready to leave, but multiple other students were blocking class 1-A's door.

Uraraka :W-What's going on?

Iida : What business Do you have with Class 1-A?

Mineta : We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?

Bakugo : Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!

Iida : Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!

Ash was standing with Charlie and Louie listening to the whole conversation.

Charlie:That guy has no brakes.

Louie:Are you sure he doesn't remind you of someone?

Louie was referring to ash

Ash:Nope

Louie:really,none of that temper reminds you of anyone?

Ash:Nope.

???:I came to see what the famous Class 1a was like

A boy with purple hair walks threw the crowd of students and makes his way in front of the door.

Purple Haired Boy : But you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out.

Bakugo just narrows his eyes at the kid,

Louie:Ash,what is that face your making,

Ash:Oh,that's just me raising my non existenting eye brow.

Purple Haired Boy : Scouting out the enemy? I at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war.

As the two stare down at each other they then suddenly hear another voice shouting at them.

Silver Haired Boy : Hey, hey! I'm from Class 1-B next door! I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get full of yourself! If you get full of yourselves too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!

Ash:Hold on.if this is class 1b where is-

Before he could finish sai then teleported in the class room.

Louie:Sai!

Ash:Speak of the devil.

Louie and Sai then started talking and soon the crowd moved.

The U.A. Sports Festival was in two weeks. It will be broadcast live on TV, and there's no soubt that those who do well have a much better chance of becoming pro heroes. The students don't know what events they will be participating in until the day of, but that wasn't gonna stop them from getting ready.

Right now Midoriya was timing Ashh to see how fast he could run around the world.Charlie was training with her staff to make new attacks.Louie was testing spells he made and Sai was working on his stealth

With ash

Ash:So how fast was that?

Midoriya:10 minutes 

Ash:10 MINUTES!?!If I'm going to beat Louie and sai I need to do way better then that.

Ash then went again 

Ash:how much better is that.

Midoriya:5 minutes.

Ash:Good,but I can do better.

Ash then went back to running across the world

With Louie 

Louie was making big things with magic

Louie:Car!

A car then appeared infront of Louie.

Louie:Truck!

The car then turned into a truck

Louie:Boat!

The truck then turned into a boat

Louie:Boulder!

The truck then turned into a Boulder and fell from the sky.

Louie:now I need to work on my moon transformation.

With Charlie 

Charlie was trying a new technique called the tornado.

Charlie then started spinning her staff and then  threw it in the air

For those of you wondering Charlie uses a purple pink bow staff.

Charlie:Tornado...ATTACK!!!

The clouds near her staff in the air started to join together making a giant tornado.It then started to rain hard and there was even lightning.Charlie was able to control the staff by moving her hands so fast they would point to where she wants.Charlie then reached her hand out and the staff fell in it and when it did the clouds split back.

With sai

Sai was trying new techniques on how to sneak around places in the day.Sai would appear near the left then near the right then he would despair all together.