Bnha the movie part 1

In a big city there was a fire, but it wasn't just any fire it was green and blue fire that came from our favorite green half demon hedgehog. Speaking of Ash, he was there to along with ash exe a few feet away from him.

Ash: You killed them!

Ash exe:and you will die by my hands.

Ash: NO! How could I let this happen,what have I done!?

Ash:I killed them!!!

Ash then felt a cylinder like shape poke him!

???: Ash! Ash!

Ash then imidiently opened his eyes to see the roof of a plane and to see Charlie right next to him.

Charlie: Ash wake up, you sound like a hibernating bear!

Ash then yawned as a little bit of fire came out.

Ash*yawn* Where am I?

Charlie: You're on a plane,remember?

Ash then opened his eyes to see Charlie right next to him, Louie and Jiro in the seat right next to them and Yaoyorozu and Uraruku in the front.

Uraraka: *Waving arms* I can't wait until we arrive at I-Island.

Ash: Me neither 

Currently Ash was with Jiro, Louie, Charlie, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka on a private plane heading to the one and only I-Isalnd an artificial moving island inhabited by over ten-thousand scientists conducting research on Quirks. 

Yaoyorozu's father holds some of I-Expo's sponsors' stock so she received invitations to come to the I-Expo and received two more invitations. So, to decide who would get to go with Yaoyorozu the class 1-A girls all played a fair game of rock-paper-scissors. As a result, Jiro, Charlie and Uraraka won and were The ones who got to go with Yaoyorozu.

As for how Ash and Louie got there it was quite confusing, Ash and Louie had mail and this is what happened

The doorbell rang.

Ash: Hey Louie did you order something?

Louie: Nope

They then opened the envelope and saw that it was an invitation to the I-Island where they can stay for the expo and after party.

Ash: Did you use magic to make these?

Louie: No, did you threaten anybody to give these?

Ash: No.

The present.

Uraraka: Look, there it is!

The 5 looked over to Uraraka and see that she was looking out the window. They all looked out the window and finally saw their destination, I-Island.

 They all looked out the window and finally saw their destination, I-Island

Ash : Finally, we're here.

The plane then began to descend and landed at the airport. The four then got out of the plane, wearing their hero costumes and grabbed their luggage. They all then headed to the airport lobby while standing on one of the airport's moving walkways.