Bnha the Move : Heroes Rising Part 4

Only a few hours until the Class A students engage their attack on the villains, but before they do, they were currently advising a plan while Mahoro and Katsuma were sleeping on the couch. 

The Class A students were gathered around the table with the map of the village in front of them.

Todoroki : What's the plan, Midoriya?

Midoriya : We know that there are at least three villains here. We'll make our base at the castle ruins so that the villains will only have one route to reach us. When they approach we'll split them up with a pre-emptive strike. We'll use the terrain to our advantage.

Bakugo : Then we'll blast them to hell.

Midoriya : The civilians can hold up in the cave on the side of the cliff. We'll personally guard Katsuma and Mahoro. We should also secure an escape route in case it comes to that.

Todoroki : How are we going to deal with the villain that has multiple Quirks.

Ash : When he tried to finish Lash off, he suddenly started to suffer from something in pain. Using all of those powers must have been too hard on his body.

Midoriya : That's why he's trying to steal Katsuma's Quirk.

Todoroki : I see, so we simply exhaust him.

Midoriya : If that's the case, then we'll attack him in waves and make him use his Quirks until he's at his limit. He's able to steal Quirks so we'll want to avoid close combat. That's where we'll be relying on you Lash, Charlie and Sai.

Louie: I hate to break it to you, but it's dangerous for Lash or any of us to get close to him too.

Midoriya : *confused* What do you mean?

Ash:neither of us have enough memory to say anything so...

Ash and Louie then both put on the earrings forming into Lash who had all the memories of what happened.

Lash: When I was fighting the villain as he was able to split me into my halves without taking my earrings off...

The Class A students were all shocked from hearing this while having a hard time grasping the image.

Lash : you should know that Nine has the quirk of water which make me unable to breath and interfere with my earrings... 

Kirishima : But how is that possible...?!

Lash : He was able to do it because he has a quirk like me, Charlie and Sai.

.Thinking that they couldn't be shocked even more, Class 1A was wrong, as they heard the villain with multiple Quirks had another trick up his sleeve.

Iida : Powers like yours...?!

Lash : Water power to be exact. On top of that he did something to the earrings . After he destroyed me I couldn't stop fusing and unfusing.

The young heroes look down, not knowing what to think as they didn't know if they can defeat this kind of enemy.

Mineta : Are you kidding me...? This guy destroyed Lash AND broke the earrings without trying Can we even beat this guy?! 

Lash, Charlie and Sai : We can.

Class A looks back over to Ben who gave them a confident response and waited for what he had to say.

Lash : Just like Izuku said we just need him to overuse his Quirks, and his godly powers didn't seem like it was part of him. He only had an arm of water, and it seemed some sort of armor than a body part.