His Start

At the Fujiya Hospital, Todoroki's siblings Fuyumi and Natsu were currently visiting their mother, Rei Todoroki 

Fuyumi : I'll leave a change of clothes and something to keep warm over here.

Rei : Thanks, as always.

Fuyumi : It looks like it'll get chilly starting next week.

Rei : I'm glad. I like the cold.

Natsu : *smiles* Yeah, we don't like to be too hot, huh?

Rei : Natsu, you look well.

Fuyumi : Ever since going to college, he never comes home. Says he met a girl at a seminar.

Natsu suddenly turns red in embarrassment as he begins to fluster.

Natsu : Sis! I do stay in touch, don't I? M-Mom, you look good, too! Your complexion! Your complexion looks good! Did something happen?

Rei : *shows letters* Shoto's been writing me letters. He said the supplementary training for the provisional license is tough, but he's working hard to catch up to his friends.

Natsu : Huh. Shoto corresponds frequently.

Fuyumi : Between living at the dorms and his supplementary training, he hasn't been able to come around as much as before.

Natsu : Don't you think it'd be okay for you to have a cell phone now? Writing letters is tough isn't it?

Rei : You're right. I wonder what the doctors will say...

Fuyumi : Can I see the letters?

Rei : Sure. Don't tell Shoto, though.

As Rei hands her daughter the letters, Natsu starts to think and decides to tell his mother about a certain someone.

Natsu : Mom. He officially became number one yesterday.

Fuyumi looks over at Natsu a bit worried since she knew that bringing up their father to their mother may not be the best.

Fuyumi : Natsu.

Natsu : The world doesn't know what he did to you and our siblings-- how he's treated his family. He doesn't go on talk shows or anything either.

Fuyumi : Hey, don't talk about Dad--

Rei : It's fine, Fuyumi.

Natsu : I don't really have many memories of him, and he's basically like a stranger to me, so I don't care what happens to him. But I can't allow him to act like nothing he did to you guys ever happened. It's already been about ten years. He hasn't even come to apologize to you, right? He wants to leave the past and his blood ties behind.

Rei : That's not true.

Natsu : *confused* Why do you protect him, Mom?

Rei : Those flowers...

Natsu and Fuyumi then look over to the windowsill and see a blue flower in a glass vase.

Rei : I told him that I liked them. Around when we first met, just one time. 

Fuyumi : Dad's been here?!

Rei : He's come by many times, apparently. I haven't seen him. I'm still afraid... And the doctors also say that it's not a good idea. I don't know what he's thinking deep inside. There might be an external reason for it. But, he's not leaving them behind. He's definitely trying to face his past and his family.

The scene changes to the Kyushu District where Endeavor was currently facing the Nomu that had crashed into the building. Hawks, who was in the building shielding the waitress looks back and sees that Endeavor was flying in the air.