School Festival

Before The trio knew it, September was over, and October began. Any traces of summer disappeared completely and the differences in temperature grew larger. After the whole Shie Hassaikai incident, the work study students went with All Might and Aizawa to attend Nighteye's funeral.

After discussions between the school and the hero agencies about the work studies, it was decided that they would wait and see what to do next. Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder, took over Nighteye's agency, waiting for Mirio's return.

As for Eri, even though she finally regained consciousness, since she was still unstable emotionally and her Quirk could go out of control at anytime, visitors weren't allowed to see her. But, the horn on Eri's forehead that released her rewinding Quirk shrank as her fever went down and is now only about the size of a bump.

Currently, with the Class 1A students some of them were at the back off the classroom with Mina Ashido who was stretching her body, and was getting ready to show her classmates one of her hobbies.

Ashido : Look, look! Look at me! 

Ashido starts to two step while swinging both her arms, and then starts to break dance.

Ashido : Breaking, breaking! 

Sero : Pow, pow!

 Hagakure : Pow, pow! 

Ashido : Breaking! Breaking! 

Sero & Hagakure : Pow, pow! 

Charlie : *watching Ashido amazed* Woah, that's amazing! She's creating air pressure!

Ash:Meh, I've seen better.

Aoyama : Dancing is her hobby, huh? 

Mineta : If you're gonna wear something under, then take off your skirt! 

Suddenly, Hagakure goes over to Mineta and hits the top of his head repeatedly.

Hagakure : *angry* Mineta you can't talk like that! 

Midoriya : *looking at notes* Ashido must be able to fight well because of her dancing. It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements.