Hero names.

It's been two days since the sports festival and currently,Ash,Charlie and louie were walking to school while multiple people were greeting them because of the sports festival and telling them that they did great. Mostly people would greet Ash more because he was in first place in the sports festival and on top of that since he had the most powerful quirk so people would be more intrigued. While they were walking even girls from other schools would surround him and ask him if they can have his autograph or take a picture with him. Louie who saw this was a bit annoyed and would teleport them away  After they finally arrive to their classroom, everyone was talking about the sports festival and how people were talking to them and after a while, Aizawa came into the classroom, without his bandages.

Aizawa : Morning.

Everyone : Good morning!

Tsuyu : Kero? Mr.Aizawa, your bandages are gone, I'm glad.

 Aizawa : The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today.

Everyone : (Here it is!)

Kaminari : ("Special"? Is it a quiz? I hope not...)

Kirishima : (I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that)

Aizawa : Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names. 

Everyone : We're gonna do something exciting!

Aizawa's eyes start to glow as he glares at his students who were now back in there seats and quiet

Aizawa : This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation.

Mineta : *hits desk* Adults are so selfish!

Hagakure : So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?

Aizawa : That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers.Aizawa then clicked a button and a screen popped up with the names of the students who got offers and how many they got.

Ash had 5010

Louie had 5005

Char had 5002

Aizawa : In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year.

Kaminari : Gah, there's such a big difference! +

Aoyama : *angry* Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!

Jiro : ashs first,Louie  second, and Charlie third...?

Kaminari : Louie and Bakugo's placement is opposite from the sports festival.