What a twist

Midoriya, Shoji, Todoroki, and Ash were able to grab Mr. Compress as they all crashed into the ground in front of the other villains.

Midoriya : Give Kacchan, Louie, and Tokoyami back!

Twice : I know these kids! Who are they?!

Kevin : Mister, get out of the way.

Mr. Compress : Roger!

Mr. Compress then suddenly disappears and Sonic exe then fires a barrage of punches but ash caught every single one

sonic exe : What the?!

Dabi : Move. 

Dabi sends out a blast of blue flames at the four students as it grazes Midoriya and Shoji causing them to shout in pain.this made ash furious since he was supposed to be the only one with colered fire.

Todoroki : Midoriya! Shoji!

Twice : Faces from Shigaraki's kill list!

Todoroki then looks up and sees that Twice was above him.

Twice : That little beat-up boy and you! They weren't, though!

Todoroki then sends ice towards Twice to keep him away.

Twice : That's hot! 

With, Midoriya, the suction device from Toga's costume comes flying towards him, but he was able to dodge it. Toga then jumps in the air and then tackles Midoriya on to the ground as she raises her knife.

Toga : I'm Toga, Izuku! I thought so earlier, too, but you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku! 

Toga then brings down the knife on Midoriya but Shoji was able to swat her away off of him in time.

Shoji : Midoriya!

Toga lands back on her feet and then looks back at Shoji glaring at him.

Toga : Is that how it is? Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but I'll cut you anyway

Ash then could not handle all his anger at once so he took it out on toga by throwing a vine ball.