The Calvery battle.

Present Mic : *through speakers* All right! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not! Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three! Two! One!

Midnight : Start!

As the Calvary battle finally started, multiple teams all start to rush at Midoriya's team.

Tetsutetsu : It's basically a battle for the ten million points!

Hagakure : Hahaha! Midoriya, I'll take that!

Ash : I knew that this was gonna happen, but they're all targeting us. Alright, Midoriya make your choice what should we do?

Midoriya : Of course, our move is to runaway! 

Tetsutetsu : I won't let you!

Before Midoriya's team can make a move one of Tetsutesu's teammates uses his Quirk to liquify the ground underneath Team Midoriya and they start to sink in to the ground as if it was some kind of quicksand.

Ash:what in the under world is happening!?

Uraruku:what is this?!

Midoriya :We're sinking

Ash:I think it's that guy quirk.

Ash:it's time to fly

Midoriya:he's right.use your flight.

Ash then tried to use his flight but nothing happened.

Midoriya:why haven't we taken off yet.

Uraruku:maybe someone with a quirk like mr aizawa.

Ash:no,only one person can cancel my speed completely.

The 4 then look over at louie team.

Ash:well i can't fly.is there a back up plan?

Midoriya : Yes  time for plan B. I wanted to save this till the end but we have no choice. Uraraka! Hatsume! Turn your faces away!

The two then close their eyes and then Midoriya pulls out a device with a button that activates the jetpack he was wearing. But as he pushes the button...

midoriya : The backpack...!

Hatsumue : Baby! There's room for improvement! 

Ash : Seriously?!

Ash then looks at the incoming students but then gets and idea.

Ash:I have an idea.

Midoriya:well whatever it is do it!

Ash then tried lighting a fire on his fingers on his finger tips but it didn't work.

Ash:this is 40%,60,90% 100%.

Still nothing came out.

Ash:and this is...even ,further,beyond!

Ash then started charging up making the ground move even making some students trip.Finnaly ash made a small fire on his finger tips and put the fire in the jet pack making it fly high.

Finnaly ash made a small fire on his finger tips and put the fire in the jet pack making it fly high