Best friend's siblings fight!

Present Mic : Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities!

Charlie is seen walking out of the stadium towards Louie and Hakagure.

Hagakure :Charlie , congratulations on your last win place! You were amazing!

Charlie  : Thank you, Hagakure. 

As the two continued to talk louie was looking for a certain someone.

Louie: Hey, Uraruku,have you seen ash?I thought he would be walking out with you.

Uraruku:Now that you mention it, I'm not sure, I haven't seen him. Maybe he already went ahead to the cafeteria.

Currently, ash was standing outside of the Faculty and Student Entrance where Midoriya and Todoroki were standing across from each other. As soon as ash was heading towards charlie to congratulate her on second place he saw Todoroki and Midoriya talking and then walk away. This peeked Ash's interest so he decided to follow them without being spotted.

Ash : (I know spying isn't really a good thing, but ever since Todoroki's little declaration of war to me and Midoriya, there's been some tension between them...)

Midoriya:so what did you want to talk about.

Todoroki didn't say anything and just continued to stare at Midoriya.

Midoriya : If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded...

Todoroki stays silent.

Midoriya : Um...

Todoroki : I was overpowered... So much that I broke my pledge. *looks at his left hand* I'm not sure about Ash... But, Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close.

Midoriya : What... does... that mean?

 Todoroki : It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you... All Might's secret love child or something?

Ash who was unable to control his laphter started laughing.Midoriya then looked around the corner to see a laughing ash.

Midoriya:ash?!what are you doing here?

Ash was trying to answer but was unable to.

Todoroki then looked to midoriya.

Midoriya:well are you?

Midoriya : *turns back to Todoroki* Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is... In the first place, let me ask you something... Why do you think that about me...?

Todoroki:Since you said that's not how it is that means that there is a connection.between you to that you can't all about.

Midoriya hesitate's to answer while ash got up.

Since your year Ash,I want you to hear this to.

Ash only nodded.

Todoroki : Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you both know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. Ash, you have the one of the most powerful quirk the world has ever seen,many people say with it you may become the next number one hero in the future, if you have the power to become the number one hero than I have to beat you. Midoriya, if you have something from the number one hero, then I... have even more reason to beat you. My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan.