Plus ultra!

Ever one continued to look at all might looking completely furious.

all might : i had a bad feeling, so i tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. i passed young iida on my way and got a rough idea what had happened. *grits teeth* (good grief, it really makes me angry. thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children... and how hard my juniors fought... but this is why i must proudly say--) it's fine now!

Ash was still looking at the symbol of peace who was reviled to be there

Ash was still looking at the symbol of peace who was reviled to be there.shigaraki then looked at all might.

Shigaraki:I've been waiting hero,you trash of society.

The villans on the ground then  looked at all might and before they could reac5 all might had already took them out and grabbed aizawa.

All Might : Sorry, Aizawa.

All Might then turns around to the four students, Shigaraki, and Nomu. He quickly dashed towards them and grabbed the four students while hitting Shigaraki causing the hand that was on his face to fall off. All Might who was now holding the four students and Aizawa was a couple a feet away from the villains. 

Mineta : Huh? Huh?! What?

All might:everyone go to the entrance.I'm leaving aizawa to you.aizawa is unconscious.Hurry!

Mineta:Y-yes sir

Back with the to villans shigaraki was covering his face with his hands as he was having a small panic attack.

Shigaraki : It's no good... It's no good... It's no good... I-I'm sorry, Father... *grabs hand on the ground and puts it on his face* He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all... *smiles evilly* That he's getting weaker.

Back with alll might and the student's the trio and all might where taking out villans while Midoriya and mineta where carrying aizawa.

Midoriya : *turns to All Might* All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One Fo-- He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-