We need to talk

The provisional hero licensing exam was finally over, and all the examinees got their results. For U.A. High School, all of the Class 1-A students have passed except for Todoroki and Bakugo. The cutoff score for the examine was 50 points and the scoring was based on a demerit system. 

Ash saw on his paper that he got 78 points, which was 6 points higher than Louie's. However the two were shocked when they saw Sai's result, which was 94 points.Currently, the Class A students were all outside with their suitcases in hand and getting ready to go back to their school. Ash was with Louie,Charlie and Sai talking about the exam they took, but they suddenly hear Inasa calling out to Todoroki and running by him.

Inasa : Todoroki, I'll see you at the special course! But you know, honestly, I still don't like you! I'll apologize in advance! Sorry! That's all!

Ash : He sure is a strange one... 

Kingston  : You can say that again.

 The three then turn around and see that jordi and Kingston was walking towards them.

Charlie:jordi!

Ash : Why are you here?

Jordi  : Are we not allowed to be here? 

Ash : Yeah, you're not allowed. This is not the bus to your school and more importantly I don't like it.

The two then glare at Ash and continue their little argument while Jiro and Yaoyorozu were watching.Jiro : Can't you guys just get along for once?

Ash,kingston and Jordi : No!!!

Yaoyorozu : *to jordi an kingston* We saw on the board that you both were able to pass as well, congratulations.

Jordi : Thanks. Congrats to you two as well.

Ash : Oh, you passed? I didn't know.

Kingston : What a coincidence, I didn't know you passed as well. I didn't see your name so I thought you failed.

Louie  : You all have the same last name, so you were right next to each other...

jordi : Well, we better get going.Charlie, make sure that this dweebstays out of trouble. And your name was Louie , right? If you don't mind please watch over him as well.

Louie:I've been doing that since his quirk was activated.

Ash:you are not my guardian.your only a few months older than me.

They then start to walk away while Ash continues to glare at them irritated.

It was now night and the scene changes to the Height Alliance where the students were all relaxing in the common area.

Charlie  : We've got regular classes starting tomorrow, huh?

Louie : There is no rest for heroes.

Ash: But man, a lot sure had happened.

Sai : I will never forget this summer for the rest of my life.

Ash then decides to go get a glass of water but he was stopped by someone calling out to him.

Bakugo:Hey.

Ash then sees Bakugo was walking towards him, and as Bakugo walks past him he quietly says something to Ash that only he could hear.

Bakugo : Go out front later. We need to talk.

[ Time Skip ]

It was the middle of the night and everyone was sound asleep except for three students, and those students were Ash, Bakugo, and Midoriya. Currently, they were outside walking with Bakugo leading the way. ash was confused to why Bakugo called him out and why Midoriya was also with them.