Chapter 1

Warning: Mention of depression, suicidal - Dark theme Chapter ahead ****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

{A Week Later}

I was lying in the bed on my own, in a spare room at Sebastian's. I needed to be alone after that day. It really shook me, all that energy pulsing through me and having the courage to end Vito's life. Right in front of two strong men that I have now given my entire life too.

Not that I was ungrateful, I made the choice with full confidence and I will stick by it, but Vito's words about me running away when things got rough, ran through my head everyday since then and the memories of that day wouldn't disappear

{Flashback}

On the night of me finally being free, I felt empty. There wasn't going to be anymore Vito, no more torture, no more running, no more pain.

I told Chris and Sebastian that I wanted to have a shower, to wash all the dirt of me. I saw them look at each other and I gave them a smile. I knew it was fake, but I tried to keep it as real as I possibly could.

"I'll be fine. I'm just in desperate need of a good hot shower to wash every bad moment off. I want to start fresh for tomorrow" I told them.

"We'll join you, then" Chris said.

"Chris, there isn't enough room to fit all of us in that shower and I doubt either one of you would want to miss out" I titled my head towards Sebastian and Chris laughed, knowing what I meant.

I kissed Chris on the lips before turning and giving Sebastian the same treatment. As I stood up, from the couch that we were sitting on for the last hour, Sebastian gently took hold of my left hand.

"Baby, you don't have to put on a brave face in front of us. We know what it's like to kill someone. Even more so when it's someone you had known for years and treated you without respect" he said, in a calming soft voice.

I cupped his right side of the face and stroked his cheek with my thumb. "I know and even though, I can't fully trust you the way I can with Chris, I know your heart is in the right place"

"Maybe we should both go up and wait for you?" Chris voiced

"Boys, I can certainly take a shower without being watched. Please?" I begged.

"If you need us, just scream out. We'll come running straight away" Sebastian said.

"Thank you" and with Sebastian letting go of my hand, I walked away.

It wasn't until I was out of eye sight that I suddenly felt my body shaking. I stumbled up the stairs, but held on the bannister for support. As I reached the top, tears started to fall down my eyes onto my cheeks and then dropping on the ground.

As much as I hate it, I needed to be alone. I knew Sebastian had clothes for me in his bedroom and I immediately went over and took a few clothing choices, a long t-shirt and shorts, including a pair of underwear. Then made my way down the hallway to a spare bedroom, where I closed the door and locked it.