Chapter 13

Warning - mature language, nudity & sex****{One Week Later}

*
*
*
*
{One Week Later}

{Chris' POV}

Waking up to the most beautiful woman next to me was amazing. Not mentioning how last night, fuck the last week had been. I laid there, holding her in my arms, my chest heaving up and down, with her head resting upon my naked chest and could most likely hear my heartbeat.

I played with her hair, brushing it with my left hand as she was still fast asleep. I thought about how the week had past and the amazing things we had done. But I did feel like something was off with her too. Something she didn't want to tell me and I didn't want to push her. I didn't want her to go back down that path of shutting me out after all this.

A light knock on the door grabbed my attention and I told them to enter. Sam walked in and automatically tensed up. He stood there and we had a stare off, like he was expecting y/n to be awake instead of me.

"Is there something I can help you with, Sam?" I said, coldly.

"I would like to speak to Miss. Romano" he said, confidently.

"As you can see, she is still sleeping. Is it something that I can deal or help you with?" I question him again. he shook his head and turned around. I started moving y/n carefully off me and got out of the bed. "Hang on there, Sam"

He froze in place. I managed to put pants up while walking over to him. Leaving me bare chested. Not that I gave a fuck, if he saw me in my glory and it's not like he didn't hear y/n last night and every other night screaming my name.

"Yes, sir?" He now faced me.

"What did you want to speak with y/n about?"

"It's not important, sir. I can wait until she wakes up"

He tried to move past me, but I blocked his way. I tried to get a reading on his face, but he kept it hard. I towered over him just a bit, which helped to scare him.

"Do remember who is paying you to keep y/n safe?" he nodded slightly "Then I suggest you tell me what's so important that you can not tell me?"

I looked past his shoulder and saw movement in the bed, y/n was still fast asleep. Great. I can get whatever it is from Sam.

"It is about the other night" he started.

"What other night?"

"At the event, sir"

This was like taking blood from a stone. "Continue"

"At the event, while you had stepped away for a moment talking to people" he took a deep breath "I had noticed that Miss Romano had got the attention of a man"

"Who was this man?" I asked, anger boiling inside me "Did they interact while I was gone and what did he want?"

"No, he never came close to her. I think it was due to myself and West being right there and it seemed that he knew who she was or at least who we were. But..."

I rolled my eyes. I fucking hate this pausing shit that he's doing. "Don't think, Sam. Spit it out. Now"

"I thought nothing of it. I didn't even mention it to West, Miss Romano didn't seem to notice. I have just received a unknown message that is for Miss Romano"

"Where is this message?"

"I deleted it, sir. I didn't think it would be a concern, given it is my job to protect her at all cost and I wouldn't want her to be going somewhere that isn't with you"

For once, Sam actually spoke some truth. I placed my hand on his right shoulder. "That is actually fucking smart of you, Sam."

"Thank you, Sir. I just wanted to inform Miss Romano that she had a request to meet up with his person in question, but I have declined the offer. As I said, I deleted it"

"I want you and West to do some digging around. Find out, who this person that is interested in y/n and report back to me. Although, you have done the right thing I must admit. I still want to know every detail about him, so I can end his fucking life"

Sam nodded and left. I closed the door, quietly and sighed. Thinking back about that night and trying to remember how long I was gone from y/n and remembering who else had attended that night.

"Christopher?" That sweet voice called me from my daze.

I popped my head up and turned around, smiling. "Look who finally woke up" I walked back over to the bed.

"Who were you talking too?" she yawned.

"No one" I bent one my knees down the bed and lightly kissed her forehead. "You sound so sexy, when you've just woken up"

"I'm still tired. But I know, I need to get up"

I smirked. I had the perfect way to wake this queen up and I wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity. Pulling my pants completely off and throwing them on the floor, I got under the blankets.

"Chris, what are you doing?" I heard her giggle.

I made my way down, in between her legs. The blanket completely covering me up and my hands resting on both her legs, spreading them wide.

"Chris!" She lifted the blanket to reveal me "What are you doing? Get back up here"

"You need to be woken up and I am at your service" I began to kiss her right leg up to her core "My Queen should always be woken up in a blissful manner" I said, kissing her left leg all the way up again to her core.

I felt her fingers grab onto my hair and I didn't budge to move them. There was no need, she needed something to hold onto while I give her the pleasure she craved.

My lips moving towards her core and I lightly kiss just above it, making her jump. My hands squeezing her legs in attempt to give her a 'no moving' sign.

And then, I planted my lips on her vagina. Already wet by just one touch...

She needed the pleasure but I needed to relive this anger that had be built up thanks to Sam's information.
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

Should Chris be more worried?
Has Chris let his guard down and just focused on y/n?
What really happened at that event?

Should Chris be more worried? Has Chris let his guard down and just focused on y/n?What really happened at that event?