Chapter 12

Warning - Mature language, nudity****{Sebastian's POV}

*
*
*
*
{Sebastian's POV}

I was sitting in my office, in the dark. The only light was from the desk lamp and even that was dim. My arms out stretched with my fingers locking and my head bowed down on the desk. I didn't check the time, but I know its late.

Not a phone call from y/n or Chris, which indicates exactly what y/n said. That she wouldn't call if she was having some time with Chris.

I lift my head up and slump back into the chair, sighing. What Camila said to me, about everything was just playing in my head over and over. "All I want is you and being Queen of this city..." and the fact she knows about Zakaria.

A light knock on the door grabs my attention. Do I ignore it or answer it? It might be Camila and I honestly can not be fucked enough to deal with her bullshit.

"Sir..." I hear Nick.

"Come in" I say, darkly.

The door opens and Nick walks in, closing it quickly behind him.

He settles himself in the car opposite from me. I stare at him as he stares back at me. Maybe he just needed to get away from the fuckery that was happening today. I pull out two cigars from my desk and offer him one. He takes it, both of us leaned over the desk as I light it up for him.

He sits, like I do and again silence. Nothing but smoke to fill the air and our lungs.

"Sir, we have some news"

My raise one eyebrow at him, not that I know if he could see it or not. So, I spoke up "What is it?"

"A burning building, a convenience store being robbed and graffiti being left"

I took a puff of the cigar. "Did you capture anyone?"

"No. According to the men, no one was there. It was like they did what they needed and left"

Sounds exactly like Zakaria's doing alright. "Anything else?"

"The men took a snap shot of the graffiti" he pulls out his phone and I wait until he holds it over to me.

I take it and look at it. Whoever did it, had skills. "I'm guessing that's me and Chris being hung and y/n watching with someone holding her back?"

"We'll find out who it is. Nothing will happen to her or to you and Mr. Evans"

"We can look after ourselves. Your priority is to protect y/n at all cost" Demanding Nick to do his job.

Another hour went by before Nick finished up his cigar and left. Left me alone again in the dark and to ponder on my thoughts. The new revolutions to be sort out and to deal with.

I grab my phone, scroll through the contact list and was about to hit the dial button to Chris. But I stopped myself. I don't need him to be brought into this, not yet anyways. I covered up for so long, that I thought I did my job well.