Chapter 45

Warning - Mature language & Sex scene****{You POV}

*
*
*
*
{You POV}

{Flashback}

Sebastian slipped in the bed and once he was situated, he flipped me over, so I was top and looking into his eyes. Filled with lust and hunger.

"Who knew you were such a horny fucker, doll"

I giggled. "What can I say? You boys make me wet and if you didn't want to help, I can find another way to pleasure myself" I smirked

I felt two strong arms wrap around me and picked me up off Sebastian. "What are you doing, Chris?" I laughed.

"Just getting you in the perfect position." His lips were at my ear "Now, sit on his cock like a good little girl and ride him like you own his cock"

Fuck, that sent chills down my spine. The way his voice was deep, seductive, pure sex. He guided me gently and slowly on Sebastian's cock.

I moaned out in pleasure. Sebastian's hand found their way to my neck and gripped me. Chris had a hand full of my hair and my head was leaned up against his chest. My heart beating so fast, I was in pure ecstatic.

"You like being fucked by two ruthless men? You like it when we make you scream in pleasure? You won't be able to walk for the next week" I heard Chris whisper in my ear.

I moan again as Sebastian thrusted his hips up and his cock went further in me.

"Fuck... yes... mmhmm." Was all I managed out of my mouth.

Christopher decided to stick his tongue down my throat and give me the most heated kiss we've ever done. As his lips left mine, I begged him for more. He smirked and pushed me gently down. My breasts now squeezing into Sebastian's chest. My head resting on his shoulder, but not for long.

The moment I felt it, I knew I was going to moan. And moan, I did. Chris had slide himself into me. Rocking his body, getting into a rhythm where he would eventually devour his cock into my pussy.

I bit into Sebastian's shoulder, which caused him to moan loud. To my happiness, that I can hear him moan and be in so much pleasure as I am.

We were close and every thrust that Chris had given me, made Sebastian's cock bury itself in me. All anyone would hear is the screams and moans of 'Fuck', 'yes', 'harder', 'Take my cock', 'You're a hot mess', and so many other things.

It was a miracle how any of us were still alive, after another orgasm hit us. I felt this cum filling me up and they waited inside until we came from our highs and they knew no cum was dripped.

As my heart settled yet again, I was laid between the two of them. Both men laying their arms across me on each boob. Kissing my shoulder each and talking sweetly about how much of good girl I am.

That was until I fell asleep...

{End of Flashback}

"It must have been a pleasant thought, you're having, Mrs. Riveria." A deep voice interrupted.

I sound my head to him, remembering where I was. In the car with Zakaria Bane. The man you had finally got to me. I quickly looked at him, he wore a black suit that matched his jet black hair and those piercing ocean blue eyes. He had a beard that made man sexy. Chris and Sebastian had a beard once, before they shaved it and I was disappointed about it.

"I am no longer Mrs. Riveria. I go by Miss Romano. My husband is dead and I have chosen to return back to my maiden name" I told him

He had a scar, a faint scar, but it was there on his head to show where Sebastian had shot him. Just above his right eyebrow, closer to the middle of this head. Believing he had killed him.

"Tell me what you're thinking?" He said, completely ignoring my comment.

"I don't need to tell you fuck all" I replied.

"Such a gorgeous girl with a dirty mouth. That's alright, I am sure I'll be able to cut that habit from you"

"Where are you taking me? I demand to know!"

"In the forest, where I will kill you, chop you up and leave pieces of you everywhere for them to put together" I was in pure shock, but he laughed. "I am not a cruel man, Miss Romano. I am taking you somewhere where your lovers won't be able to find"

"How do you know that they haven't found it already?"

"If you are suggesting that Camila has told Sebastian, then you're wrong. I knew what she was up too the moment I let her become part of the team"

"You're using her... Just like him" I rolled my eyes.

"She's good for information, but I must say I don't see the appeal when it comes to other things"

"You mean sex? She really does get around" I rolled my eyes again

He laughed "I haven't touched her in that way. She has tried, but I refused her"

Maybe he wasn't all that bad, considering she throws herself at anyone with a cock. "She must have loved that"

"She had the company of my men, so I doubt that she cared"

Silence filled the car for a moment or two. I was trying to process everything that was happening. Zakaria, my positive pregnancy test, Camila being refused by Zakaria, that made me laugh in my head, and just everything.

"They will find me. They won't stop until every single men that works for you is killed and when they get to you..."

He cut me "It will be a showdown for all ages."

"Mr. Bane, I suggest that you take me home. We can find another way to settle this" I said. "Christopher is innocent in all of this, he was not the one who shot you"

"Please, you may call me Zakaria. I know he wasn't. But he has done something much worse than shoot me, Mrs. Riv.. sorry, Miss. Romano and in regards of settling things..." He took a breather "I have already decided how it all will be settled" he turned his head to face the window of the car and looked out of it. "You are going to help me settle it all"

I followed his gaze and saw the place I would be staying as a hostage. "Is this...?"

"Welcome to my home, Miss. Romano" The car stopped and he got out. I couldn't bare myself to get out, but I didn't have too. He came to my side and opened the door. "I would suggest for you to come along. Otherwise, I could always get one of my men to throw you over their shoulder"

I slapped his hand away that was in front of me and got out. I followed him to the stairs of the mansion's front door. I had heard about this mansion. Well, I looked it up for research purposes...

The men in front of us, opened the door and as soon as I entered, they closed it. Locking it up with multiple locks on the door.

I was now trapped...
*
*
*
*
Author's Note

- How will y/n get out of this?
- Will she help Zakaria to settle everything that happened in the past?
- Will Chris and Sebastian be able to find y/n?
- What do you think will happen when Camila finds out that y/n is at the mansion?
- And do you think, we'll know the truth about Zakaria's sister Bianca?

- How will y/n get out of this?- Will she help Zakaria to settle everything that happened in the past?- Will Chris and Sebastian be able to find y/n?- What do you think will happen when Camila finds out that y/n is at the mansion?- And do you thin...