Chapter 16

Warning - mature language****{Sebastian's POV}

*
*
*
*
{Sebastian's POV}

"Sir, don't you think this is dangerous? Giving Camila what she wants?" Nick asked.

I had asked him to come into the office for a private chat. "Listen, I'm not giving her fucking anything. I needed to prove her loyalty and in doing so, fucking her was pointless. She disrespected your Queen"

"I understand, but sleeping with Camila behind Miss. Romano's back is a low act. I am sorry, but that's just how I feel"

"I will come forth with what I did with y/n. I will not hide anything from her, not like last time. My Queen is my first priority. Camila had information and I will be using her to get the information I seek. This is why I have asked you here"

"What is it?"

Nick was sitting in the chair opposite my desk and I had decided to get up. I had sent Camila off, back to that fucking asshole two days after her commitment to me.

{Flashback}

"This is what I want you to do, Camila"

We were still standing at the balcony, soaking in the night air. Her hair swaying in the wind. I had her exactly where I wanted her now and this time, that fucker will die. For good.

"I want you to return back to him. Act like nothing has happened, give him whatever information he asked you to find. Play his lapdog. When you can, report back to me with what he's planning" I pushed myself off from her and coiled my hand around her neck. Her eyes widening, in attempt to break the hold with her hands "If I find out you've fucked me off, I will kill you. Because really, I couldn't give a fuck about you. Don't make any mistakes"

I let her go and watched as she struggled to breathe "I won't. I won't fail you. This is what I wanted. To be by your side and rule this city"

I bent down to her. "You will have what you wish, when you complete your job" I stood up and looked at her, on her knees staring up at me "This is where you belong, on your knees in front of me. Begging for this lifestyle"

She reached out to my legs and slid her hands up and down my pants. "I can do other things, if you wish them from me"

I stepped away and let her hands fall "Not now. Do you job, Camila"

"What about her? Will you get rid of her for me?"

I smirked, knowing I would never but she doesn't need to know "We will deal with her however you want, later"

"Good" Camila got up and smiled.

{End of Flashback}

"I want you to get some men and have them follow Camila. I want to know her every move, where she's going, where she's been, who she's seeing. I need to know"

"Yes, sir"

"It seems like an old friend is back from the dead and I rather of wanted him to stay dead. This can not get to Christopher in anyway. He must not know until it's time. y/n is to be kept in the dark about all this as well"