Chapter 30

Warning - Mention of Suicide/Self-Harm **Please be advise!!** & Mature Language ****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

Looking at Camila, reminded me of the event with Sebastian and meeting Zakaria. I didn't think about him until the other week when I confronted Sebastian and he told me everything. Now, seeing Camila here in front of me, made me remember everything.

The anger I was feeling and trying to hold back was killing me. I wanted to rip her throat. Knowing what she did with Sebastian, not that he was innocent in all this too.

"We need to talk about Sebastian" she said.

"You do not call him that. You are to call him by Mr. Stan. Do I make myself clear?" I said, firmly.

"You really think that being all firm and Mafia with me is going to make me scared?"

"I am not trying to make you scared. I am simply making you understand where you stand in this city or any other city that you are currently staying in" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"So you know?"

"I know everything, Camila. You playing both sides and fucking Sebastian, just to get what? My position in this city?"

"I deserve that position. You were married to a Mafia boss. It's not my fault that you fucked that up. You could have had it all with Vito, yet you decided to go after the men that belong to me"

"They don't belong to you. Never have, never will. And as for Vito, he was never a husband to me but you knew that, didn't you?"

This is where she smiled and I wanted so badly slap it off her face. "Vito was a good man. Always treated his women like Queens. The many times he would fuck me and I knew you where in the house or should I say, basement. Being punished for not being the whore he wanted"

I didn't flinched. I knew she wanted some reaction out of me, it just never came. I sat there, with no expression on my face. My hands locked together, resting on my leg.

"If that was the case, Camila. Why didn't you marry him? If he treated you like the Queen that you so desperately want to be, you could have been his. I would have gladly let you have him without a fight"

"No... I had Seb..." I again, raised my eyebrow at her "I had Mr. Stan"

"But you never had him. He always wanted me, even when he had that girlfriend and I was with Christopher, he didn't want anyone but me. You lose Camila"

"Mr. Stan offered me or I should say, made me a deal. He will give me want I want. So, the way I see it you lose y/n"

"It's Miss Romano to you and I doubt very much that you will get what you want. You made a deal with the devil. The devil never plays fair, you should know that. You played and keep playing the game with them"

"You don't know fuck"

"You are at this very moment on the side of Mr. Bane. You are making Sebastian think that you are working for him in order to become his Queen. Mr. Bane has also offered this to you and you have already made a commitment to him."