Chapter 19

Warning - Mature language ****{A WEEK LATER}

*
*
*
*
{A WEEK LATER}

{Chris' POV}

"It's nice to have you both you back. But I'm more happy to see this woman" Sebastian came over and wrapped y/n into his arms, picking her up to the point her feet had left the ground.

We didn't even make it to the front door before Sebastian came bursting through and walking towards us.

"It's nice to see you too Seb" I said, while getting the bags out of the back of the car.

"Good to know that you missed me, Sebastian" y/n told him.

He finally put her down and she got on her toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Is that all I get? A peck on the cheek?" Sebastian asked.

y/n rested her right palm on his chest and I saw her smirking. "Yes, that's all you get for now" and she walked away.

"What's with her?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, carrying the bags into the house.

I put the bags down near the door and turned to close the door when I saw West and Sam talking to each other, still at the cars. Before the went their seperate ways around the house.

"Chris... Earth to Chris!"

"What?" I said, with a rough tone in my voice.

"Did something happen the day before or on the trip back here with you and y/n?"

"No, we had a pleasant two weeks and the ride back... is none of your business"

"Then what is with the welcoming I got from her? I've been here for two weeks without her and she never even called, except for one time"

"Sebastian, I haven't got time to help you with your worries. I need to know if you have found a new place and that solution we spoke about before I left?" I raised my brows at him

"Yes, yes. I found the perfect spot and those guard dogs will arrive tomorrow."

"That's all good. When do we move?"

"Why are you in a hurry? Besides, we agreed that I would take y/n on a vacation"

"When you let her settle back in. Sebastian, you can't expect her to just go now" He looked at me with demanding eyes. "What?" I snapped.

"Something happened and you're not sharing"

"Sebastian, a gentleman doesn't share. What happened between me and y/n is between us"

"Fine, that's fair enough" he started to walk away but stopped for a second to mention that we move in three weeks

*

"Bunny, are you alright?" I knocked on the bathroom door in our room.

She opened the door, wiping her eyes. That was enough for me to pull her into a hug and just cuddle her tight. I don't need an explanation to what she was doing in there and why her eyes were shredding tears.