Chapter 20

{Five Months Later}

{Five Months Later}

3rd of December

{Your POV}

The Christmas holidays were proving to be more stressful than usual. Just like the men in the house, I was keeping myself busy. I went back to work but not as a stripper. I think that was the right decision coming from all of us, as I didn't think Sebastian could handle the men staring at me. After all he never was around when I first did it and Chris made it clear on several occasions on what happens to men who touch me.

"Miss. Romano, it's nice to see back. Time away from everything has given you a glow" Michelle mentioned.

"It's been a while and I'm happy to be back. Sorry about taking your job. I did say to the men that I would be more than happy to learn from you, but they... well more Sebastian thought it would be better to take on the job head first"

"No need to apologise. It is their company and they make the decisions around here. A new boss, is what is needed in this place. But if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me" she smiled, before leaving the office.

Chris had set up a new strip club that co-exists with a casino. He was in the process of building it when everything happened and it was nice to see that he had the confidence in me to run it. I pleaded with both of them to keep Michelle as the boss in the old club, but they wouldn't hear it.

It was a lot of 'No's' and 'You are the boss. You are the Queen and should be running your own businesses' shit. I didn't have the strength to argue with them and just agreed. But they said that Michelle can be my assistant and help.

It was coming up to Christmas and the New Years, which for the business means a lot more men coming and going to let off stress and steam. A few drunken men, trying to get some of the girls to leave with them. So, it was my mission to make sure that everything would run smoothly.

"Miss Romano, you have a phone call on line 1" Michelle said, popping her head through the door before leaving again.

I picked up the phone and answered it. But there wasn't anyone else on the other end. It went dead, nothing but the beeping sound. I wasn't fazed about it that much, so I put it down and continued to look through the amount of paperwork sitting on top of my desk.

"You look so fucking sexy behind that desk, Bunny"

I looked up and smiled. "Do I now? Because really, Chris, I have no idea what im doing. I know I wanted to come back to work but I didn't think running a business would be this hard. You and Sebastian make it work so well"

"We've had a lot of practice"

"Plus, you had a lot of girls to relive the stress"

He walked over to me and sat on my desk. Looking out the big window that overshadowed the dance floor and the whole club down there.