Five Years Later

Brook's POV
"Kookie, take care of him for me, please?" Tears streamed down my face and my heart ached in my chest.
"I will, Noona." Jungkook said. I could tell he was holding back his tears, so I reached over the counsel and gave him a hug.
"I'm sorry." I said and wiped away my tears before sighing. I took out the letters and handed them to him.
"These are for you and the guys and Bella. The names are on there. Please give them to them." I asked.
"Yes. I will." He responded.
"Thank you." I said before the images began to fade...

My eyes snapped open. I rubbed a hand across my face and felt wet trails on my cheeks. I sighed. I guess I was crying in my sleep. I chuckled somberly.
I hadn't thought of that day in over five years. How strange...
"Eomma!" I felt a heavy bundle fall on me.
"Mami!!! (Mommy!!!) Wake up!!!" I giggled. Of course they were awake.
"Eomma! Get up! It's Tio (uncle) Jungkook day! We need to get ready!" My son yelled at me and tugged at my covers.
"Yah! Ji Ji! Don't do that! Wake up Mami gently! Like this: Mami... get up. Please?" My daughter whispered and another giggle slipped past my lips.
"But Eomma doesn't want to wake up. Mami is tired Ta Ta." I joked and she let out a tired sigh as if she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. I laughed.
"But Eomma! What if Jungkook Samchon (uncle) thinks we forgot and leaves?!!!" My son, Jin, argued.
"Ok, ok. Eomma is up." I said laughing as Jin fell off me.
"Yayyyy!!!" My children squealed.
Yes. I had twins. A boy and a girl. My baby girl's name is Kim Taylor Jimin and my baby boy's name is Kim Seokjin Joon. I remember when I promised Jin I would name my first son after him. I smiled at the memory.

"Ms. Brook, you must promise me one thing. He said one day while we were hanging out.
"What does the almighty world wide handsome need from me? Ask and you shall receive." I said amused.
"When you and Tae have kids, your first son must be named after me. Got it?" He said. The serious look on his face only made me laugh. "I'm being serious!"  He shouted.
"I know, that's why I'm laughing." I said out of breath.
"Well! Are you going to keep your promise?" He asked and I tried my best not to keep laughing.
"Yes. I will name my first son Jin Jr." I said with a smile on my face.
"Good." He had responded.

I sighed and got up to get the kids ready and walked into their room. We lived in one of Garcia's warehouses in Busan. When I told him I was pregnant he was angry but had quickly warmed up to the twins as soon as they were born. Ani was obsessed with them. He spoiled them so much. Jay even loved them. He had found himself a girl and they were happy so they would take care of the kids whenever I was on a job. Nani and Star would watch them sometimes too. They were always surrounded by family when I wasn't around.
My dad didn't make me do anymore work for him but I liked doing odd jobs here and there to keep busy. At first my dad made me do some spying; luckily he didn't make me do hit man jobs again, even though I had the best shot. But after the kids were two years old, he let me stop doing jobs. I shook my head, trying not to think about it.
Jungkook spoiled them too. He visited every other month. The kids absolutely loved him. He also kept me updated on anything going on with Bella or Tae and the guys most of the time. Another sigh left my lips at the thought of Tae.
The man I loved so much had stopped smiling and had been endlessly searching for me and asking for the police to open my case again.
"Mami, can I wear this?" Taylor snapped me out of my thoughts. She held a light blue dress that had a white under shirt in her hand with white sandals. The Blue dress had small flowers decorating it. She definitely got Tae's sense of style. I chuckled.
"Yes, that's perfect, baby." I said smiling. She squealed and went to change.
"Jin? Do you need help?" I called but he walked out of the bathroom with an outfit that Kook got him for his birthday. It was a white shirt with light blue cargo pants and white Nike sneakers. He looked like a small teen. Then I remembered that Kook had also gotten Tay the dress she wanted to wear and that that he had gotten me a matching one. I laughed. Of course they wanted to match. Just like their father.
"No, Eomma. I'm done." I smiled at his response. My kids were so well behaved. I couldn't ask for more.
"Ok, I'm going to get ready." I said.
"Yeah, you better. If not Jungkook is going to get mad at me." A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Ani in the door frame.
"Ever heard of knocking?" I joked.
"Nope. Now get ready; I'll watch the kids." I started walking out of the room. "Oh and Brooke?" Ani called out.
"Yes?" I looked at him amused.
"Actually try to look good." He said.
"Yeah, Mami. Tío is right." Taylor said and Jin nodded in agreement. Wow getting told off by my brother and kids.
"Ok, ok. I will." I went and got ready.

Unexpectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें