《40》

Same night.

Saad was about to enter when his mind reminded him to check upon his only wife.
Smiling at his thoughts he walked down to her room. As he opened the door, he saw her pacing back and forth in her nightwears.

His eyes trailed from her head to toe. Scanning her, he cleared his throat. Which caught her attention. She looked at him.

" ap yha? Koi kaam tha?" She asked grabbing her dupatta.

" nhi.. haa.. tum abhi tak soyi kyu nhi?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

" nind nhi aa rahi thi.. " she said fidgeting her fingers.

" me sula du?" He whispered huskly.

Her eyes widened. Her lips parted due to shock.

He smirked and started moving close to her, until her back hits the wall.

She looked down.

He lifted her chin, " btao .. ?" He asked huskly.

A shiver ran down her spine.

" Fiza kabhi toh mujse khulke baat kiya karo" he said cupping her face.

" me naraz.. hu apse..  apne kyu sabke samne muje yha hath lagya... sab kya sochenge.. " she said innocently.

" kha haath lagya?" He asked biting his inner cheeks.

" yha.. or yha.. bhi" she said pointing at her waist and neck.

He chuckled at her innocence.

" me toh yha bhi hath lga skata hu.. or ye bhi karr sakta hu" he said touching her stomach lightly and pulling her into soft kiss.

Her cheeks went red.

She cluthed his shirt tightly in her soft hands.

" ap.. ap bhot bure h" she said breathing heavily.

" aww kyuki ap bhot achi h.. " he said pecking her rose petals again.

Scooping her in his strong arms. He made her lay on the bed. She was breathing heavily.

He slowly removed her sleeve from her body.

Worshipping her with soft kisses, he made her lay in his tight grip.

While she was all red like tomato and eyes were shut from Allah knows when!

He pecked her head and said, " ab soo jao"

" apko.. apko.. ye nhi karna tha.. abhi ruksati bhi nhi huyi.. Now I will get.. pregnant!" She said in between her hiccups.

His eyes widened.
He wanted to laugh so badly but can't.

" babies kisses se nhi hote meri chalak lomdi!" He whispered wiping her tears.

" fir..?" She asked innocently.

" u will know after ruksati, ok now sleep " he said stroking her hair.

And soon his innocent Fiza was in deep sleep.

He smiled at her naiveness and kissed those marks on her neck.

--

Next morning. It was 5 am.

Zaroon was sleeping peacefully whem his phone started ringing. He groaned loudly and hided himself in comforter.

After 15 mins, his phone again rang, frustratingly he sat up and slide to answer.

" who the maggie is this! Disturbing my beauty sleep!" Zaroon said trying to open his eyes.

" zariwa.. wo muje aj tumse restaurant me milna h! Can we meet plz.. ? Plz mana nhi karna" she said pleading.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें