𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 27, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 27, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"IGHT NA', i done fed yo' ass, let you wash yo' ass, and allowed yo' ass ta' know where me and my son lay our head at so ima need you ta' gon' head start explaining"

harmoni chuckled finding the way the male randomly cussed slightly funny, finishing her task of rinsing the last dish before placing it into the rack.

she reached over grabbing a few paper towels wiping the left over water from the counter taking her time to complete the small tasks as she was dreading the conversation up ahead.

but she knew she owed the male an explanation for appearing the way she did.

turning around, she saw him standing against the table with his arms crossed eyeing her down;something he couldn't seem to stop himself from doing.

at first, he was simply observing her making sure she didn't have some kind of hidden agenda against him nor anyone around him.

but now as she stood bare-faced in his kitchen with nothing other than his t-shirt that tightly sported her body sculpted body.

he couldn't stop hisself from admiring the females beautiful features, it didn't help that her honey brown-skin glowed in the light that entered from the large windows.

no matter how beautiful he thought of her as, she was still a stranger who now had him involved in whatever problems she seemed to have escaped.

he would help her to an certain extent, but if anything was to put him or his only family in danger he wouldn't hesitate to kill the girl.

gesturing for him to sit down at the table, he nodded pulling the seat out sitting across from her all while still staring in her face.

she felt like he was attempting to look into her soul with how hard he would stare at her face, it didn't help that he was so attractive as she grew nervous playing with the rings on her fingers.

" youn' gotta be nervous slime, i jus' wanna know wassup so i ca' know if me and my boa in any danger or not" he spoke using that soft tone she'd grown to adore.

she didn't exactly know how to explain it to him, everything seemed to happen so fast at that moment that her mind didn't have time to process the actions.

taking a deep breath wanting to control her stuttering along with her heart rate that was increasing as she thought back to the event that took place.