𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢  25𝐦

𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢  15𝐦

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 23, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 23, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"YOU DOIN' IT MA". Hyping as he recorded the female. Watching as she stood on the snowmobile doing donuts.

sticking her tongue out, she slightly arched her back beginning to shake her ass as the machine moved quickly in circles.

"yeaa, turn you up ma'ma" kentrell hyped up as she took one hand off the handle, still controlling the car like machine while holding her arm in the air.

throwing her ass in a circle, long bundles hypnotically twirling in the wind as the falling flakes of snow clung to her.

"ight you doin' to much na', ass gon' fall and die" kentrell mugged stopping the video once she attempted to lift one leg on the seat.

smacking her lips, she sat down coming to an complete stop. Grinning at the smile across the males face as he posted the video onto his story.

"not me gettin' posted, should i be scared? you got some clout" she spoke playfully watching as he smacked his lips at her words.

"scared of what? hoes need ta' know ima married man" he spoke, lifting her up off the car carrying her in a baby like position.

holding under her thighs, he placed an kiss onto her pink nose as she returned the gesture flicking the snow from his long eyelashes.

"it's so pretty outhea', i love my view" kentrell mumbled, staring directly in her eyes as she blushed, the color blending into her already rosy cheeks.