𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

6:38 am

"mm f-fuck, this shit hurtin'" kentrell groaned, resting his head on his arms that laid on the toilet seat, groaning at the painful growls from his stomach.

"you don't even drink, why would they let you mix that shit" harmoni mumbled through her yawns, rubbing her palm in circles along his back.

"mane it feel like im finna die, ian goin' outside no-" he was cut off quickly leaning his head over the toilet letting the contents spill from his mouth.

harmoni couldn't help but gag as she turned the other way still rubbing on the male, "gon' get it all out love" she spoke watching him dry-heave.

quickly opening the water bottle, she poured some in his mouth as he gargled it and spit it back out repeating the process.

the two sat in silence for a few more minutes as kentrell felt like his stomach was touching his back, on-top of that he felt extremely dirty not having the energy to shower had he been throwing up all night.

"'ma'ma, t-tell horace drop off sum medicine or sum, ian gon' make it" he panted exaggeratedly making harmoni smacked her lips.

"that's what yo' young ass get for drinking, wanna be grown" she spoke while he only waved her off resuming his laid down position.

grabbing the phone from the bathroom counter, she proceeded to shoot a quick text to the man as he responded back quickly stating he was on the way.

"cmon, i know youn' feel like it but you stank pa'" she said pulling his head up along with his arms to get the sweat filled white tee off his body.

"guh you stank, the fuck" he mumbled sassily allowing her to control his body as she hoisted him up with all her strength to pull down the shorts he wore.

"says the one that been throwing up since three this morning, funky ass" harmoni shot back as kentrell chose not to respond knowing he was bad at playful arguing.

he would usually end up saying something unnecessary and ruin the vibe, deciding to stay silent and continue letting her undress him.

harmoni bit down on her lip, looping her fingers in his waistband squatting to pull down the psd boxers all while trying to ignore the length placed along his thigh.

eyes slightly widening catching a glance at the thick, two-toned piece sitting directly in her face, daring herself to look into the eyes of the male above her.